Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia S2 Radiator Fan Motors  (Read 4041 times)
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« on: 06 May, 2014, 08:01:36 PM »

Hi all, got a friend looking for a couple of S2 Fulvia radiator fan motors in any condition, working or not, all considered.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Guy
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 06 May, 2014, 08:21:31 PM »

How many do you want ! My brother in law has at least half a dozen new ones ...... he is away , but let me know and I can email him and have a reply for next week

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #2 on: 06 May, 2014, 09:18:55 PM »

If they are S2 ones and he can spare them, as many as possible but at least 2. Can you email him and get him to send me a price for each one and a photograph too?

Cheers

Guy
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 06 May, 2014, 09:57:40 PM »

The question that's hanging in the air is "why so many?"    

I'm imagining a Stratos equipped for the tropics with three fans for the water rad and an oil cooler with a fan and a transmission oil cooler with a fan and fans for the rear shocks each side and a pair more fans for cockpit air - is that nine?  Then "as many as possible" so there's a team of three cars being prepared for a retro Acropolis?

...or have you a production line of SII Fulvia shells that were once stripped for spares but are now building up?

...or in the office everyone uses them as desk fans and you also need as many Beta drive shafts as possible for the stands?

...or just the motors?  Then reading back "working or not".

Of course absolutely none of my business - but I'm intrigued.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #4 on: 07 May, 2014, 05:59:03 PM »

The car needs two fans on the standard radiator and the spares package contemplated includes a spare radiator and front clip in case the worst ever happens. Long term ownership also calls for the acquisition of suitable spares!

Hope that helps!

Guy
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #5 on: 20 May, 2014, 06:00:44 PM »

First, thanks to Simon and Mike for the trouble they went to in getting me pics of a Series 2 Fulvia radiator fan motor, it looks like we were given some duff information somewhere along the line! At least we've got a picture of the correct motor now and have found out it's a Bosch one. Can anyone else throw any more light on it and a likely source for another? I can also tell you that the fan was black plastic and had 5 blades if that helps?

Guy
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #6 on: 20 May, 2014, 06:08:08 PM »

And here's the other side...

SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #7 on: 21 May, 2014, 05:13:46 PM »

Now sorted thanks!

Guy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print