Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lunchtime meeting at the Phoenix, Hartley Wintney next Thursday  (Read 3176 times)
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« on: 26 August, 2007, 05:22:10 PM »

Dear Lambda People,

There will be a Lambda noggin and natter at The Phoenix Inn, Hartley Wintney on Thursday  30 August, starting at Noon.

I'm planning on booking a lunch-table at 1 o'clock. Kristian and Georgina Minter may do a " Lambda Special" menu for us.

Lambdas have in the past played an important part in the meetings at this venue so it would be nice to see some on the 30th.

Please would you let me know if you are coming and if you wish to have a pub lunch.

I'm endeavoring to contact as many Lambda people as possible but inevitably some one will get missed. Please spread the word to any other Lambda People you know all are welcome.

Regards

Mike Benwell
=
1,6 HF
« Reply #1 on: 26 August, 2007, 06:30:17 PM »

I'm planning on booking a lunch-table at 1 o'clock. Kristian and Georgina Minter may do a " Lambda Special" menu for us.

[insert your own 'leg of lambda' joke here]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd