Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 05:26:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flavia/Flaminia heater intake fan  (Read 7526 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #15 on: 12 April, 2014, 11:32:29 PM »

Many thanks Brian - just fitted it - works perfectly

It was an absolute pleasure to take a spin in Fay - it's a credit to you! Can wait to get mine running now....

Cheers
Dave
Dave,
Thank you for your kind comments and you're very welcome, love to have a ride in your GT when it's finished Grin
Pleased to hear the fan fitted and works ok.
Much to my surprise the fan I thought was aluminum wasn't! it's plastic, but with a very dirty grey coating of dust.
I took the complete motor & housing assembly over as I didn't fancy grinding rivets off to get the motor out, only for Dave to point out that they're not rivets, but push in pins, and proceeded to demonstrate how easy it is to remove them by gripping the heads with a pair of pliers and pulling, "well I'll go to the foot of our stairs"!

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd