Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 04:44:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brooklands Museum Auto Italia Day 3rd May  (Read 2153 times)
Aurelia Adam

« on: 08 April, 2014, 05:14:12 PM »

http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/index.php?/events/details/auto-italia-italian-car-day2/

Always a popular Saturday event for all the family with a diverse range of cars from Fiat 500 to Ferrari F1, plus a fine selection from the LMC.

The Brooklands Museum Trust have approached me to see if a LMC member would like to display their car on the Museum Trust stand along with my B20.  Obviously a Brooklands history is not required so anything that will attract a crowd would be welcomed.

If interested, drop me an email to atindell@fsmail.net and I will pass your details onto Brooklands.

Adam Tindell
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 08 April, 2014, 07:49:36 PM »

Adam, I dropped you a mail.

But this is a good reminder the event is on soon on there 3rd May, I have again volunteered to be the club contact for the event.  This some info that Auto Italia sent me with price details and I have said we will be attending, they had a record turnout of 5300 visitors last year.

There is a track demonstration will be for competition cars, supercars, selected classics and special interest vehicles. Clubs are invited to submit their choices according to the cars that best represent their membership. The hillclimb will be open to a wider variety of cars and we will give preference to clubs who pre-book cars. Driving licences will be required at signing on.  if any one would like to take part in the track event or hill climb event please let me as soon as you can then I can advise Auto Italia.

Given the cost of entry at other events we feel that Brooklands offers great value for money. Visitors are able to see and hear exotic cars at close quarters unlike other fenced and barricaded venues. A couple of highlights will be the first sight for many of an Alfa Romeo 4C in action, the 1951 Ferrari 212 F1 and the amazing 27-litre Isotta Fraschini WWII bomber-engined ‘Il Drago Ruggente’ from Sweden.

For event images see;
www.flickr.com/photos/michaelwardphotos/sets/72157633425366017

Admission prices:
Adults: £13 advance, £16 on the day
Seniors: £12 advance, £15 on the day
Children: (aged 5-16 inclusive) £5.50 advance, £6.50 on the day
Family: £35 advance, £40 on the day
Under 5s free
Advance ticket sales:
www.brooklandsmuseum.com

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3