Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: superjolly front suspension ball joints  (Read 3330 times)
Dikappa
Megaposter

« on: 05 December, 2013, 04:46:30 PM »

Now as my Aurelia sparepart request seems to get resolved on this forum in a matter of hours, I needed to find something a tad more challenging:

To complete the overhaul of the subframe, suspension and brakes of my superjolly ARCA camper, I'm looking for upper and lower suspension ball joints, and the protective rubber caps.
These items resemble very much the first series flavia items which are still available, but are bigger.

Here's the Original part numbers:

2198118    4    protezione per snodi sospensione                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
2202635    2    snodi inferiore    superjolly 

2202634    2    snodi superiore   

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rogerelias
Rebel Poster

MY 1600HF IN HEARTBEAT GARAGE

« Reply #1 on: 05 December, 2013, 05:39:22 PM »

Hello, cannot help with the spares you need, but love the camper, would love to see interior shots, I am probably not the only one thinking this. Regards Roger

FULVIA 1600HF LUSSO
1958 VELOCETTE MAC
Triumph Bonneville t120v 1972
1968 MGC ROADSTER
1958 Series 2 Appia berlina
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 05 December, 2013, 09:53:51 PM »

Roger, you are right about not being the only one to love the camper, I think it looks magnificent.

And more photographs please exterior as well as interior.

Andy
Dikappa
Megaposter

« Reply #3 on: 06 December, 2013, 06:46:01 AM »

I could have known this was going to happen!

I promise to come with more pic's, but for the moment the interior is more ore less stuffed with parts, I hope to find some time during the holidays to work on it.
Al the welding to the underside of the cabin has been finished, engine is apart, suspention is apart.  Brakes is another story, after much consideration, and mainly due to missing parts, I decided to 'modernise' the braking system. (it now has two calipers, flaminia type) per front wheel.

But I will post a thread in the proper section once I resume the works!

the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 06 December, 2013, 08:19:07 AM »

I am looking forward to that!

Andy
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 06 December, 2013, 08:59:21 AM »

I can remember seeing a SuperJolly TAV page with the braking system.  Is it two calipers per disk at the front, a single caliper per disk at the back, and a pair of vacuum boosters?  I can remember being most impressed and wondering how many get hit up the back chasing down mountains.

How much generally is in common with the cars?

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd