Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:47:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big badge! – Alfa Romeo  (Read 2390 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 29 September, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »

Not so much a spare part, but it might interest someone on this forum. This is an Alfa garage workshop sign – 130cms diameter made of Perspex/ acrylic, concave and backed on a flimsy wooden frame. Looks great if mounted to conceal the lower right section – as in the photo. This hides the section that is broken and missing – see other photo!

Any offers here before I put it on eBay? It would have to be collected from me in north London.

Colin
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2013, 08:30:53 AM »

There were no responses from this forum for my big Alfa Romeo sign. Although I am surprised to see that there were 79 views and the photo attracted 36 viewers, which suggests there was a high level of interest. I should have said that I would consider even silly offers! I should have also said that it is convex, not concave as I had written in haste.

It’s now on eBay (reference number 181237907071). If anyone here knows an Alfa enthusiast, or someone who might want to put it on an Alfa forum, please put them in touch. I would be pleased for it to go to a good home - it would look great if placed properly on a workshop wall.

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd