Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted Master Cylinder and Brake Servo for Fulvia  (Read 2626 times)
Tim Ray
Lapsed

« on: 05 June, 2013, 03:19:39 PM »

Has anybody got a 21mm Fulvia Master Cylinder that they are willing to exchange for my spare 19mm version.
I am also looking for a spare Brake Servo,condition not important so long as the metal body is not damaged or badly corroded.
Very reluctant to send the units currently fitted on my car away for overhaul, for fear of not seeing them again for a very long time. A common problem in our part of rural France.
Please pm me at ray.tim@wanadoo.fr
Many Thanks
Tim
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 08 June, 2013, 05:12:22 PM »

Hi Tim, I have sent you message, as I have a mastercylinder dismantled, but I will have to check the bore size next time I am in  the store. Richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Tim Ray
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 23 June, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »

Many thanks to Richard Fridd for helping me out with the Master Cylinder.
I got a Brake Servo off e-bay. Cavalitto quoting €35 + freight for an overhaul kit.
Regards
Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd