Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 06:57:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Fulvia's are there within the M25? The return of Mandilari??  (Read 8094 times)
HF Harry

« on: 05 April, 2013, 11:21:32 AM »

Hello Fulvia owners!!  My name is Harry Mandilari .Although I started to worked on Lancia Fulvia's in 1975, back in the late 80's and early 90's I was 'very busy' with Fulvia's developing and tuning them for both race and rally events.

I have reached the age now, where I would like to do something that I really enjoy for the rest of my working life - working on Fulvia's!! I have been a college lecturer (Mathematics and Vehicle technology) for more years than I would like to mention!!

Before I get too enthusiastic, I need to know how many of you out there could use my services. As long as I can pay my bills at the end of the month and have some food in the house I will be ok! I am not expecting to make a great deal of money out of this.

Regards,

Harry.
« Last Edit: 05 April, 2013, 11:24:41 AM by HF Harry » Logged

I have worked on the Lancia Fulvia from 1975 - what a machine!!

Yes, I am the 'Harry' who built the quick Fulvia's in the late 80's and early 90's!!!!!!!
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »

Firstly Harry, welcome to the LMC forum, good have you on board and back into the fold so to speak.

Am sure members will take you up on you offer, its good have another hands on member available to the benefit of all, good luck with your new venture.

P

Frank Gallagher
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2013, 11:53:36 AM »

Hi Ing Mandilari, welcome to the Forum and hope to see some posts about those racing days with Dino at Brands , Lydden and elsewhere. I know a lot of stuff is in the old news sheets but pictures not in colour back then. Good luck with future Fulvia work!

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 05 April, 2013, 01:32:56 PM »

Hi and welcome to the forum,
Within the West London and London regional groups there are 22 club members who own one (or more) Fulvia. I can expand to include other regional groups if you wish but at least that gives you a ball park figure.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 05 April, 2013, 01:54:09 PM »

Welcome Harry,
Nice to know there's someone else out there who knows Fulvias, whereabouts are you in North London? although I'm outside the M25, I'm only about 30 miles up the M1, so I could be interested.
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
HF Harry

« Reply #5 on: 05 April, 2013, 03:33:23 PM »

Firstly Harry, welcome to the LMC forum, good have you on board and back into the fold so to speak.

Am sure members will take you up on you offer, its good have another hands on member available to the benefit of all, good luck with your new venture.

P
[Thank you Parisien for your support and positive comments]

Yes, I am the 'Harry' who built the quick Fulvia's in the late 80's and early 90's!!!!!!!
HF Harry

« Reply #6 on: 05 April, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »

Welcome Harry,
Nice to know there's someone else out there who knows Fulvias, whereabouts are you in North London? although I'm outside the M25, I'm only about 30 miles up the M1, so I could be interested.
Brian
8227 Cool
[Thanks Brian I am in the N13 area]

HF Harry

« Reply #7 on: 05 April, 2013, 03:40:53 PM »

Hi and welcome to the forum,
Within the West London and London regional groups there are 22 club members who own one (or more) Fulvia. I can expand to include other regional groups if you wish but at least that gives you a ball park figure.
[Thank you so much for the information. At least I have something to work with]

HF Harry

« Reply #8 on: 05 April, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »

Hi Ing Mandilari, welcome to the Forum and hope to see some posts about those racing days with Dino at Brands , Lydden and elsewhere. I know a lot of stuff is in the old news sheets but pictures not in colour back then. Good luck with future Fulvia work!
[Hello Richard, tried to attach a photo but it didn't work? How do you do it?]

Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #9 on: 05 April, 2013, 04:01:04 PM »

Click on 1. additional options which is outside dialogue box..........

Then 2... browse option pops up...click on that and select photo from your own computer to link and upload....you can put on 5/6/7 on each post depending on their sizes....

1.- Additional Options...

2. Attach:                                              BROWSE (more attachments)
Allowed file types: doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, ppt
Maximum attachment size allowed: 1024 KB, per post: 8

Hope this helps

P

Frank Gallagher
HF Harry

« Reply #10 on: 06 April, 2013, 08:15:34 AM »

Click on 1. additional options which is outside dialogue box..........

Then 2... browse option pops up...click on that and select photo from your own computer to link and upload....you can put on 5/6/7 on each post depending on their sizes....

1.- Additional Options...

2. Attach:                                              BROWSE (more attachments)
Allowed file types: doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, ppt
Maximum attachment size allowed: 1024 KB, per post: 8

Hope this helps

P

[Thanks P, photo I wanted to attach is 1.04MB, I suppose that was the problem?Huh?]

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #11 on: 06 April, 2013, 08:31:51 AM »

Only using my Blackberry, I have to send myself the photo as an email, which reduces the size, save it in "pictures", then add the picture as Frank suggests. I assume there is not an easier method. Also I was wondering if it necessary to type link an address in full, or do others have a different method?

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #12 on: 06 April, 2013, 08:35:18 AM »

There is a recommended photo resizer, maybe someone can post up the link to the site again?

P

Frank Gallagher
Nick Gramaglia

« Reply #13 on: 06 April, 2013, 10:13:16 AM »

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #14 on: 06 April, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »

Hello Harry,

Welcome back! And best wishes to your brother Dino as well. Are you still based in Walthamstow?

Colin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd