Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Fanalone CUC 20H  (Read 2266 times)
Dilambdaman
Permanent resident

« on: 21 January, 2013, 06:22:34 PM »

Jonathan and I have started a total rebuild of CUC 20H the ex Barry Waterhouse rally car. Jonathan bought and rebuilt the car in 1997 in standard road trim but this time we have a leaning towards returning it to 60's 70's club rally spec and more particularly as it was when campaigned by Barry.

We have some in period photographs and magazine articles but only one colour print which shows it to be finished in orange which we believe to be correct. If anyone out there has any colour photos or indeed any first hand knowledge of the car when Barry owned it we'd love to hear from you. Interior pics would be useful too.

I will start a thread on the rebuild in the Fulvia section when I get a minute or two!

Robin.

Robin Lacey 3222

1932 Dilambda
1992 Y10 GTie
2012 Delta Mk3
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 21 January, 2013, 09:43:37 PM »

I don't have any photos but I look forward to reading about the resto. I remember the car driving towards Brentwood via Warley many moons ago!
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 21 January, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »

Since the car is registered in the club database, any member who has a picture would be free to upload it in the club database and it'll get attached to the car's album (you can also add a description and date too).

If the old photo isn't digital then scanning into JPG format and then uploading works well (which I think has been done with the lovely picture already there)
« Last Edit: 22 January, 2013, 12:37:12 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Dilambdaman
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 22 January, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »

I don't have any photos but I look forward to reading about the resto. I remember the car driving towards Brentwood via Warley many moons ago!

That would have been when Jonathan was working for Essex Fire and Rescue stationed at Brentwood and using the car for the daily comute from Sussex!

Robin.

Robin Lacey 3222

1932 Dilambda
1992 Y10 GTie
2012 Delta Mk3
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 22 January, 2013, 12:30:30 PM »

What a brilliant plan.  I'm grinning ear to ear at the thought.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd