Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 02:06:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia flaminia GT 3 C TOURING..in France...9000 euros...lots missing though  (Read 3764 times)
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 04 December, 2012, 08:28:02 PM »

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/402374108.htm?ca=18_s

His description......

Voila, it took me last week, I decided to offer for sale 4/5 of my lancia duplicate (or more), being in the process of moving ...

Otherwise, I would store in a new location of 450 m2 dedicated to parts and "reserves" ...

I have this flaminia since many years, it was restored in part at the time, it lacks all the fittings, the interior and the engine, and perhaps a trifle which I have no recollection must say I have not looked for a long time, I moved a few months ago (not locked brakes), but at night ...

I already have buyers, unfortunately in Italy or Holland, the problem is that I like to see my car, so it is for example one of my Touring convertibles currently luxembourg.

The serial number is: 824.10 3434, the CG collection will be made when I have the time, so ... in less than a quick sale

All curious, passionate lancistes are welcome, but only by phone. office schedules or 8H/20H the following number: 03 86 27 54 61

On the other hand, and for information, a GT TOURING (not GTL ...) is extremely difficult to find, and it is much rarer than the Zagato versions, which also were sold 10% cheaper to time of marketing, we are now ready contest in the range of € 45,000 to € 70,000, estimated their side for years to come to appreciate significantly (80 / € 100,000) and have already and already highly sought after by major studies of auctions internationnal; flaminia over the two places are very significantly above the aurélia B 20 GT in terms of performance and driveability.

Finally, No message dematerialized Please, I do not have time to visit all and therefore much less answer, and most new technologies do not interest me ...

P

Frank Gallagher
Charles

« Reply #1 on: 04 December, 2012, 10:20:34 PM »

But I like this one. . . . still a bit underpriced though!! - http://www.hi-think.it/luzzago/hipgscheda.php?HIGNIdAuto=10495 - Here it is again - http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C350264. But seriously it seems a bit optimistic although it is true that they were more money than the Zagatos when new.

Augusta berlina, Appia S3 berlina
Flaminia convertible 2.8 3c Touring
Beta spider S1 1600, Gamma berlina S1
Gamma coupe S1, Delta 1.6 multijet
LanciAlan
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 10 December, 2012, 10:30:04 PM »

Definitely French alright ... "I have a car that  could almost be for sale if I could overcome this great indifference to dealing with foreigners that afflicts me - here is how to make contact if, like me, you are French and disinterested in the sale of this car for anything less than the price of a villa"

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/402374108.htm?ca=18_s

His description......

Voila, it took me last week, I decided to offer for sale 4/5 of my lancia duplicate (or more), being in the process of moving ...

Otherwise, I would store in a new location of 450 m2 dedicated to parts and "reserves" ...

I have this flaminia since many years, it was restored in part at the time, it lacks all the fittings, the interior and the engine, and perhaps a trifle which I have no recollection must say I have not looked for a long time, I moved a few months ago (not locked brakes), but at night ...

I already have buyers, unfortunately in Italy or Holland, the problem is that I like to see my car, so it is for example one of my Touring convertibles currently luxembourg.

The serial number is: 824.10 3434, the CG collection will be made when I have the time, so ... in less than a quick sale

All curious, passionate lancistes are welcome, but only by phone. office schedules or 8H/20H the following number: 03 86 27 54 61

On the other hand, and for information, a GT TOURING (not GTL ...) is extremely difficult to find, and it is much rarer than the Zagato versions, which also were sold 10% cheaper to time of marketing, we are now ready contest in the range of € 45,000 to € 70,000, estimated their side for years to come to appreciate significantly (80 / € 100,000) and have already and already highly sought after by major studies of auctions internationnal; flaminia over the two places are very significantly above the aurélia B 20 GT in terms of performance and driveability.

Finally, No message dematerialized Please, I do not have time to visit all and therefore much less answer, and most new technologies do not interest me ...

P
« Last Edit: 10 December, 2012, 10:35:25 PM by LanciAlan » Logged

Alan Murphy

Lancias that begin with "F" ... and affordable variants beginning with "Z" and "P" ..... and now with added "Y"!
B20B24

« Reply #3 on: 11 December, 2012, 09:24:40 PM »

Guess your translation engine is bust - he doesn't say anything like that....

'58 B20 S6
'53 B20 S3
'67 Fulvia Sport
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 11 December, 2012, 10:37:14 PM »

Another one in France....

http://www.anciennes.net/annonce.php?n=A18442&rec_nouv=&rec_img=&dr1=&dr2=&dr3=&catrec=2000&rec=lancia

P

Frank Gallagher
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd