Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
18 April, 2024, 10:50:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1982 Beta Coupe 2000ie  (Read 1794 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 07 November, 2012, 07:09:31 AM »

Posted on behalf of regular Beta Forum contributor, picture on there if you want to view. This may be the Coupe that was advertised in VL earlier this year;

For sale due to business and personal commitments is my 1982 Coupe 2000ie.
This by my reckoning is my 17th Lancia in 30 years and I served my time in a Lancia and Fiat dealership when I first left school. I know my way around them reasonably well.
I bought this in March this year prior to which she’d been stood in a heated garage for 19 years. The previous owner’s Widow could not bear to part with her until that point. It has been fairly extensively recommissioned since then and stands now with10 months MOT and 4 months tax.
Work includes complete brake refurb, fuel system refurb, water pump, timing belt (Gates) and tensioner (SKF) and a whole long, long list of parts and hard to find items – many of which were original genuine parts. The rad was re-cored, new fan switch, great oil pressure and the engine is quiet and pulls strongly - plenty of clutch here as well. The car is completely standard and unmolested and currently shows just over 36k mileage which I believe to be genuine.
All electrics work and no signs of corrosion in many of the usual and hard to sort places. It clearly has had paint in the past but is very presentable as she stands now. I would however wish for someone to take her to the next level – perhaps repaint in the future. The body is by no means perfect but she still drew very favourable comments at a recent classic car show in Cheshire.

I’m resigned to not covering anything like what I’ve spent on her but I would at least like to recoup what I paid for her orginally:  I’m therefore looking for offers around the £1900 mark and of course a good home!

The registration does not come with her but is available separately if required.
I’m happy to answer any questions as required, post more pictures and am happy to put her on stands so you can view under her with my inspection light! The car is in North East Cheshire near Stockport.

Contact 07810 551 270 – or PM me.

Best regards,

Tony B

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd