Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:44:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuel leak  (Read 3242 times)
ben
Lapsed
Megaposter

« on: 02 October, 2012, 06:31:03 PM »

I am resisting the urge to pile in with my responses to some of the contentious posts regarding the AGM weekend other than to say my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.
However I do wish to put on record my thanks for the help dealing with my fuel leak that was forthcoming from my fellow members.
 A dried out and hardened plastic connection on the outlet from the fuel tank/pump of my 8v Integrale (yes the red one that is for sale!) was the problem.
 With help and encouragment from in particular John Cundy, Maurice and James Parry, Dell Ingram, Robin Lacey and others whose names escape me I was able to effect a satisfactory repair and completed another 250 miles of my long weekend without further problems.Luckly as fuel pressure is not speed related I did not feel it necessary to modify my driving style too much either!

It is surely this help and support that the club provides that is important---not whether the AGM formalities are done on a Saturday or Sunday!

So a big thank you also too the organisers for giving us the opportunity to get together, and to drive and show off our brilliant cars.

Ben Courage   

* Red 'grale 2011 006.JPG (737.6 KB, 2016x1512 - viewed 489 times.)
peterbaker
Permanent resident

www.retro-speed.co.uk

« Reply #1 on: 02 October, 2012, 10:07:02 PM »

There is a modified t piece that fits on top of tank connection from tanc barrat

1961 Lancia Flavia 1.5 Berlina. FIAT Abarth. 1954 Daimler Conquest. 2003 MG ZT-T 135. 1998 SAAB 9-5 3 litre turbo.
Charles

« Reply #2 on: 02 October, 2012, 10:09:03 PM »

Well said Ben.

Augusta berlina, Appia S3 berlina
Flaminia convertible 2.8 3c Touring
Beta spider S1 1600, Gamma berlina S1
Gamma coupe S1, Delta 1.6 multijet
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd