Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 06:03:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta 1300LX Air Box Hoses ?  (Read 4488 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 07 September, 2012, 08:12:04 PM »

Hi,

The Delta has been great , but the other week one of the fuel lines split and pee'd petrol everywhere. That's been fixed with new hoses but I don't know where to get the two long hoses from the air box - they could do with being replaced . Does anyone know where I could get them ? or can I just go to a Fiat dealership ? Smiley

Steve

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 07 September, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »

Hi,

The Delta has been great , but the other week one of the fuel lines split and pee'd petrol everywhere. That's been fixed with new hoses but I don't know where to get the two long hoses from the air box - they could do with being replaced . Does anyone know where I could get them ? or can I just go to a Fiat dealership ? Smiley

Steve
Steve, According to eper they were Delta 1986-92 specific to the small engine.
The hose from air cleaner to the Carburettor is 82425839 and my eper says price was £36
The hose from the air cleaner to the metal collector on the exhaust manifold is 82424063.
I think the chances of getting from a dealer are remote, but you never know!
Otherwise I'd be tempted to go to a motorfactors of the old school like Brown Brothers if they are still in existence with your old parts and see if they can find you something like them, otherwise you could ask the people who make silicone hoses.
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #2 on: 08 September, 2012, 07:49:01 AM »

Steve, Brian is right.  Try your Fiat dealer.  They'd be amazed what they could find if they only looked!  Roll Eyes 

Give them the part numbers and insist.  Grin

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 08 September, 2012, 10:52:54 AM »

I'd hazard a guess that those who know their way around the arcane world of hoses would probably make you up something which was better than original.  Sure this has been done on mine.

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #4 on: 09 September, 2012, 07:33:10 AM »

I'd hazard a guess that those who know their way around the arcane world of hoses would probably make you up something which was better than original.  Sure this has been done on mine.

I had some hoses made for my Monte by someone whom I thought knew 'their way around the arcane world of hoses', but they didn't.  Grin

The shape of the originals was MUCH better.
« Last Edit: 11 September, 2012, 06:57:31 AM by St Volumex » Logged

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 10 September, 2012, 11:32:37 AM »

Thank-you chaps. I shall contact FIAT in the first instance.

I've just had the fuel pipes renewed as they started to leak : £26 including fitting at my local garage (he's a triumph man) - nobody has believed that one so far - you never get a bill that small on a modern!

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd