Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:14:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta HF Turbo - Unfinished Project  (Read 2629 times)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« on: 09 August, 2012, 12:25:44 PM »

FOR SALE - Unfinished Restoration Project
LANCIA DELTA H. F. TURBO ie 1.6, F Reg. 5 door, 2 Wheel Drive
132,000 miles on the clock
2 Full sets of Standard Lancia Delta Pepperpot Alloys (Cool
Contactless Immobiliser
She needs a respray, brake and fuel line maintenance, full service and M.O.T.....

Most of all she needs T.L.C. and a new home with an enthusiast to resurrect her!

I put some Super-unleaded in the other day to get her moved. She turns over, and runs okay to drive, although because of the fuel line leak the engine's not getting enough fuel. Each spark plug is sparking although the distributor cap points are fair worn. But like I said, a full service and a bit of TLC will have her running beautifully once more!

The turbo is fine, it's still boosting despite the engine not running as well as it should because of the fuel leak (probably)... so even with less exaust gas to power it, the turbo is still up for it!

She has been dry stored for the last 10 years but was not in a perfect condition when stored. However, she is in a much better condition than loads of others I've seen, of the same age! She has so much potential though! I can get the car stripped down and resprayed for about £500, but I must reluctantly find a new home for her!

Sensible offers only please, as this Lancia has a lot of sentimental value, and will be a really great car for the right new owner.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd