Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alfanutz Italian Car and Bike Night, monthly at Squires Cafe Nr Leeds  (Read 10301 times)
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« on: 07 August, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »

Alfanutz will be holding their first Italian Car and Bike Night at Squires cafe Nr Leeds on the 16th August at 7.30pm (venue details at  www.squires-cafe.co.uk/ )

After this inaugural meet this will run EVERY month on the second Thursday.

This is a relaxed club meet, the venue is a bikers cafe with food, drinks, bar and plenty of grass to chill out on and watch the world go by (or take the mick  Wink )

Anything Italian is welcome, cars, bikes, scooters. We are hoping to get a good turnout of allsorts including exotica, and we would like to see as many of our Lancia cousins as possible  Grin

Find us at www.alfanutz.co.uk or on the alfanutz facebook page  Smiley
« Last Edit: 10 September, 2012, 01:55:21 PM by stuwilson128 » Logged
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 08 August, 2012, 07:21:13 PM »

On holiday this month but will try for next month (13th). Out to all Yorkshire members: this might be a more viable alternative to my previously proposed meet? Any views? Simon M?

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #2 on: 13 August, 2012, 10:17:24 AM »

Would be good to see some of you guys there.... anyone on here get to National Alfa day yesterday?
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 13 August, 2012, 03:04:59 PM »

Would be good to see some of you guys there.... anyone on here get to National Alfa day yesterday?

Yep, had a top day at newby hall yesterday, really good turn out from the lancia contingent, bringing together owners from all the mixed lancia owners clubs in one place, including Lancia motor club, Club lancia sport,stratos enthusiasts etc.
excellent hospitality and welcome from the alfa romeo owners club who also invited us all to take part in the auto test, and a fantastic venue to hold the event at.
Would be great to do some more joint events up in the north  Grin

1994 Delta HF integrale
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #4 on: 14 August, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »

Yeh i saw the integrale show us how to do it  Grin

Was good fun though, enjoyed it immensely... im definitely up for putting something together along Italian lines, Fiat forum would be keen as well, i do some stuff with them as well  Smiley
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #5 on: 14 August, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »

we were all invited to do the autotest, but after one integrale had been and done what they do best, i think the general thinking was there would be nothing left of the area if we ran another seven integrale's across it,not to mention the poor cones (especialy knowing how competetive we all are.)
stratos guys don't do backward travelling tests, as they can't see to well going in that direction.
But glad you enjoyed  the demo  Grin
yep about time we had a northern italia car day in the summer to rival all those southern events.

« Last Edit: 14 August, 2012, 11:25:41 AM by nic038 » Logged

1994 Delta HF integrale
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #6 on: 15 August, 2012, 07:31:46 AM »

How far north are you thinking? Obviously they have one down south and then there is the one in Edinburgh, west or north yorkshire?, got a few good venues in my area (wakefield/Castleford/Leeds) which are amenable to car based events
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #7 on: 15 August, 2012, 08:14:14 AM »

Obviously they have one down south and then there is the one in Edinburgh
yep and there is mit car in the midlands and cpop event just above north wales.
plenty of scope for an event in the summer/autumn ranging in the catchment area of derbyshire/yorkshire/lancashire/durham/northumbria and cumbria (bit of a geography lesson there,but some people do think your in scotland once you go past leeds, or even birmingham  Roll Eyes  )

1994 Delta HF integrale
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #8 on: 18 August, 2012, 09:51:41 AM »

i'll pm you my number  Smiley
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #9 on: 19 August, 2012, 07:52:49 AM »

Mark

Don't know if you've seen my recent posts or the somewhat misprinted article in the last Viva Lancia, but I was proposing a monthly meet in the Leeds area kicking off on 11th September?

It now seems to me that joining in with the monthly Alfa meet at Squires Cafe would offer a more viable option in the style of the London area meet that joins the general Italian meet at Ace Cafe.

Any thoughts from Yorkshire members?

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #10 on: 19 August, 2012, 12:52:42 PM »

Hi Neil

It isnt an Alfa meet its an Italian meet  Smiley

Everything Italian is welcome in fact we had a very nice Fulvia turn up on Thursday presumably someone from this site which was good, we also had lads from yorkshire italia and torque italia so as many clubs as we can get involved the better  Grin

Last week as you can see from these couple of pics we had Alfas, Fiats, Maserati and the Lancia, plus vespas, lambrettas, ducatis, aprilias so there is lots to look at and it is a great atmosphere... we are aiming to turn it into as big a monthly meet as we can

* IMAG0198.jpg (28.48 KB, 448x268 - viewed 543 times.)

* IMAG0201.jpg (29.39 KB, 448x268 - viewed 540 times.)

* IMAG0203.jpg (30.44 KB, 448x268 - viewed 545 times.)

* IMAG0208.jpg (31.19 KB, 448x268 - viewed 527 times.)
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #11 on: 10 September, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »

This is this Thursday guys  Grin Grin Grin
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« Reply #12 on: 10 September, 2012, 10:43:09 AM »

Mark

Don't know if you've seen my recent posts or the somewhat misprinted article in the last Viva Lancia, but I was proposing a monthly meet in the Leeds area kicking off on 11th September?

It now seems to me that joining in with the monthly Alfa meet at Squires Cafe would offer a more viable option in the style of the London area meet that joins the general Italian meet at Ace Cafe.

Any thoughts from Yorkshire members?

Hi Neil

Not a Yorkshire member, but as there are no Lincs meetings and my other nearest meets are at least one and half hours away, this looks to be a good place to go as just over an hour away and a fair amount to see when you get there!

I shall be away until after this weeks meeting, but interested in going in October if it is carrying on?

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
alfanutz
Event Organiser

« Reply #13 on: 09 October, 2012, 07:48:46 AM »

this is this thursday guys!... we will be in the carpark this month in our own area  Smiley
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« Reply #14 on: 09 October, 2012, 08:07:11 AM »

this is this thursday guys!... we will be in the carpark this month in our own area  Smiley

Anyone planning on going?

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd