Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 04:20:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Linked Events
  • nad: 12 August, 2012
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alfa national day at Newby Hall in Ripon,North yorkshire on the 12th of August.  (Read 4359 times)
nic038
Lapsed

« on: 09 May, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »

Alfa national day at Newby Hall in Ripon,North yorkshire on the 12th of August.
for those that are not or unable to attend the Scottish Italian Car & Bike Day listed event on this date
http://www.aroc-uk.com/events-diary
http://www.newbyhall.co.uk/
The alfa organisers have cleared it for the lancia clubs to attend at Ripon as well as visiting lancia car clubs and will organise space for us  Wink
if any interest from the Lancia motor club/sections  add a reply, as they would like numbers.
« Last Edit: 01 August, 2012, 11:40:56 AM by nic038 » Logged

1994 Delta HF integrale
richardgcs
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 11 May, 2012, 10:04:13 AM »

I would like to attend (fulvia 1600hf s2).
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 31 May, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »

space requested to alfa owners club for at least 15 cars,if  any one interested let me know by replying or p.m. as I now have the discount code for  reduced entry. (nearly half price)

The reduced prices are as follows:-  Adult £5.70  Seniors £4.70 and Children £4.00.
http://www.newbyhallandgardens.com/?page_id=2793

the current list of posible cars attending at present is:
9 integrales
2 stratos
1 fulvia 1600 hf
1 fulvia 1300 rallye
1 thema  16v

and an absolute shed load of alfa's..... (over 900 last time )

pm's sent with discount code so i can monitor numbers, at present possibly attending (early days yet)
Bruce from the n/e section is aware and also has the discount code.
« Last Edit: 08 August, 2012, 09:18:08 PM by nic038 » Logged

1994 Delta HF integrale
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 20 June, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »

Smiley

« Last Edit: 01 August, 2012, 11:40:05 AM by nic038 » Logged

1994 Delta HF integrale
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #4 on: 06 August, 2012, 09:44:21 PM »

quick reminder for this weekend, for those not going to  scotland.
you can still get the tickets on line and print off at home if interested,discount code still works  
http://www.newbyhallandgardens.com/

update from the alfa romeo owners club..

We have confirmation from the venue that National Alfa Day is definitely ON!!
There is loads to see and do at Newby Hall for all the family. Discounted tickets are available online through Newby Hall’s website right up until midnight Friday 10th August. Use the discount code ALFA2012 on check out. No discounted tickets available on Saturday before the show.
and regarding the entrance
You will be directed to a parking spot at the gate.

(aroc are setting up on Saturday) if Alfas will be directed in by a different route to the public. If that is the case you will need to follow the ALFA members directions. You are expected.

« Last Edit: 09 August, 2012, 09:01:32 PM by nic038 » Logged

1994 Delta HF integrale
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #5 on: 15 August, 2012, 08:07:21 AM »

message sent from the alfa romeo owners club..
So glad the Lancia contingent enjoyed the day, I am sure it will not be the last joint venture. We really enjoyed your company and what you lacked in numbers was more than made up for in quality and variety. Everyone I spoke to was pleased we had invited you, but obviously I am too modest to take any credit.

I have watched the Auto Test Video and can see we have a lot to learn, maybe we put the cones too close. But on the plus side when Loz did his run I was standing with two of our Race Marshals who both confirmed my though that, "it sounded beautiful".

I will certainly be in touch if there are any forthcoming events, and I am hearing that there is a move to bring Spring ALFA day 'up North' next year to a venue in the North West. One to look out for, wonder why we don't have an Autumn ALFA day?

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Best wishes. 
they've sent me some photo's as well which i will load up,when i remember how to do it again.
thanks again to all that turned up,although absolutely dwarfed by the ranks of alfa's I think we managed around 14 cars in total, models present included delta hf turbo, 8v integrale, 16 integrale, hf integrale (evo1), hf integrale (evo2),  fulvia 1.3 cprs, fulvia 1.6 hf, stratos and beta rally prepared.(and not to forget a fiat x19 that snook in with us as an honoury lancia.)

1994 Delta HF integrale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd