Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta HPE VX wanted  (Read 2462 times)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« on: 21 March, 2012, 02:44:55 PM »

I have been contacted by somebody who is looking for a Beta HPE VX. 

He is on the lookout for a mint as possible HPE Volumex, colour not important but it must be an HPE and not the coupe, preferably low miles or lowish for the year, the engine will be rebuilt regardless by Guy Croft.

If you know of any cars that may fit the bill, please let me know and I will pass on the details.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Colin

« Reply #1 on: 21 March, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »

Stuart,

Having recently acquired a Thema turbo so that I can finally fit the family in one car was planning to sell one but perhaps both of my Betas which of course include a red HPE VX and a Beta Spyder.

HPE in particular has barely turned a wheel in the last 3 years apart from going for its MOT and shows at Thirlestane and the Italian car day at St. Andrews. Love driving it but keeping 4 lancias on the go is not sensible (at least according to my wife!).

Plan was over next few weeks to take photos and post them on here and Beta Boyz website and see if there was any interest in either car but happy if you want to pass on details.

My contacts are work 0131 557 1867 mobile 07850 713861 or mail me at colin@colinblaikie.co.uk 

Could no doubt bring one of the cars to Great Northern Weekend if required.

Cheers

Colin Blaikie

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd