Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:34:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Series 2 Fulvia Coupe/Sedan/Zagato and Series 1 coupe (1300)  (Read 13057 times)
Chas1
Lapsed

« Reply #15 on: 26 September, 2012, 09:20:50 AM »

Hello Chris
I'm a new to this Fulvia stuff but so far so good.  Do you have sport 1600 gearbox? My 1600 sport is currently running with a S2 Coupe 1300 box which is ok but graunchy second makes me want to overhaul 2nd synchro and then might as well upgrade to the correct box for the car.

Also looking for nearside external ally trim to top of door.  (if you no what I mean - I'm not sure I do!)
THanks Chas

Lancia Fulvia Sport
bash164
Lapsed

« Reply #16 on: 09 October, 2012, 07:53:49 PM »

Hi Chris
Just wanted to ask, are they genuine Altissimo and do the amber lens with the chrome backing? Also, how much for rear light transparencies and front indicators lenses and do you have any other Fulvia or saloon stuff.
Thanks Bash.
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #17 on: 09 October, 2012, 09:47:57 PM »

Hi Chris
Just wanted to ask, are they genuine Altissimo and do the amber lens with the chrome backing? Also, how much for rear light transparencies and front indicators lenses and do you have any other Fulvia or saloon stuff.
Thanks Bash.

Bash,
For what series Berlina (sedan) are you looking for parts , and what are you looking for.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
bash164
Lapsed

« Reply #18 on: 12 October, 2012, 06:08:40 PM »

Hi Brian
            a freind of mine owns a second series berlina (1972) and i now he could
   do with the lights Chris listed for sale, plus he needs a number of other bits, stainless
   trim(s) for wheels , nsf door trim pad in black, outer headlamps,ect
myself i'm building up a trackday s2 coupe  from a bareshell, so am after mechanical bits
 just dont know what chris might have in his alladins cave?Huh?

Bash
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #19 on: 12 October, 2012, 11:47:13 PM »

Hi Brian
            a freind of mine owns a second series berlina (1972) and i now he could
   do with the lights Chris listed for sale, plus he needs a number of other bits, stainless
   trim(s) for wheels , nsf door trim pad in black, outer headlamps,ect
myself i'm building up a trackday s2 coupe  from a bareshell, so am after mechanical bits
 just dont know what chris might have in his alladins cave?Huh?

Bash
Hi Bash,
Afraid I can't help as mines a series 1, however the stainless wheel trims often appear on ebay italy or Subito, but at a price.
I can't remember if the series 1 & 2 door pads are the same. do you have a photo of drivers side, as I have a LH Front trim pad from my series 1 donor car in blue, but that could soon be painted, if it's the same, I've had it kicking around for about 14 years so I won't want a lot for it if it's of use.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
chris
Lapsed

« Reply #20 on: 20 October, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »

Re: this thread - could some kind person please tell me how to modify my profile details so that I can get notification by E-mail of new posts/p.m.s on here??  I am constantly missing requests as a result the way it's set at present..
Regards
Chris
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #21 on: 20 October, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »

Go to profile......tick relevant box....in notifications section on left and then same for pms........tick each box beside the 2 options listed below

Show a popup when you receive new messages?
Notify by email every time you receive a personal message

P
« Last Edit: 20 October, 2012, 03:43:23 PM by Parisien » Logged

Frank Gallagher
chris
Lapsed

« Reply #22 on: 20 October, 2012, 03:52:13 PM »

Thanks Parisien - turns out I have :- 'Notify by email every time you receive a personal message: ' set to 'always' already but it isn't working..  ( I thought it was more complex than this but couldn't remember!) - my E-mail address is the correct one also. any other ideas I might try?
EDIT - have also ticked the 'show pop-up' option previously
« Last Edit: 20 October, 2012, 03:54:04 PM by chris » Logged
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #23 on: 20 October, 2012, 04:00:02 PM »

Pm Steve....aka sparehead3 about this....he will sort it

P

Frank Gallagher
chris
Lapsed

« Reply #24 on: 20 October, 2012, 04:09:30 PM »

Hi Bash
Re: Sedan parts, if you get this - I have sent you an E-mail also - I do still have transparencies etc for Sedan S2. Sorry for not picking up sooner but my 'notification via E-mail' isn't working.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd