Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:57:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Silver Honda HRV  (Read 3124 times)
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« on: 30 December, 2011, 12:56:31 PM »

Just booked my car into Manchester Airport for an upcoming trip and decided to try out the car number plate short cut to identify my car (which works great!) and realised that I could see if a specific plate could be traced.

Turns out YP51LON is currently on a Honda HRV - I wonder if they realise what they've got and if they'd part with it? I'll bet Chrysler are looking for it!!

Keep you eyes open - it could be anywhere in the country!

Guy
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 30 December, 2011, 01:55:18 PM »

Just booked my car into Manchester Airport for an upcoming trip and decided to try out the car number plate short cut to identify my car (which works great!) and realised that I could see if a specific plate could be traced.

Turns out YP51LON is currently on a Honda HRV - I wonder if they realise what they've got and if they'd part with it? I'll bet Chrysler are looking for it!!

Keep you eyes open - it could be anywhere in the country!

Guy
When I bought my new Elefantino Rosso in 1999 I tried to get V11 LAN which was available but someone outbid me, I wonder who? Probably some gang member Roll Eyes

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 30 December, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »

When I bought my new Elefantino Rosso in 1999 I tried to get V11 LAN which was available but someone outbid me, I wonder who? Probably some gang member Roll Eyes

Brian
8227 Cool
[/quote]

......yeah by the name of Nick Clegg.....................Wink

P

Frank Gallagher
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd