Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1987 Y10 Fire LX - spares or repair  (Read 2697 times)
daniel.butroid
« on: 21 November, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »

Good afternoon, all.
I'm looking for anyone interested in taking on my 1987 Y10 Fire LX. It's been off the road since the end of 2005 and is complete. However, it needs at least the following to make it roadworthy:
Windscreen (existing is cracked), tailgate (existing is rotten), cam belt (due change), offside inner driveshaft boot (existing is split and slowly leaks gear oil), an exhaust manifold (existing is cracked), a brake service and a replacement headlamp stalk. The rear shocks are leaking but I have some spares which I'll provide with the car. The electrics are a bit hit and miss, which I think is just down to cleaning the fusebox connections. The engine and gearbox are good and the paint (light green metallic) and body are OK. May need some local welding / tidying. The car is free to anyone to collect. I'd far prefer to give to someone for spares or repair, than to scrap the car. Thanks.
Dan Butroid  (01482) 664181  daniel.butroid@baesystems.com
needmorelancias
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 27 November, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »

hiya.. where is the car based?? any pics?? many thanks
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 01 December, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »

Hmm...would my wife let me get away with another no working Lancia on the almost full drive?

I could certainly use it for spares myself or I could help out with some parts if somone else decided to take it on. I probably have a number of the parts needed.

Frank
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd