Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:34:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: integrale 16V RHD wanted  (Read 7556 times)
kevlincs

« on: 18 October, 2011, 05:56:42 PM »

Hi all.
I'm on the lookout for an integrale that needs some TLC, would much prefer a 16V but will consider an 8V but above all a RHD converted car is what I need due to my inablilty to get on with LHD. I know in tiem I may get used to it but having driven loads of LHD cars at work they just feel too alien for me, not natural at all.

So what I'm looking for is a car that needs work doing either structurally or mechanically. Welding repairs etc are no problem, I've restored a few old Alfas recently so know about rust from the AlfaSud!

Always wanted a Delta integrale but never got around to it, had loads of other Deltas inc HF Turbos, Prismas, Dedras inc a very nice 2000Turbo. Really want to get back into Lancia ownership and the time is now right to start a fresh project car.

So please let me know if there is anything out there that needa a good home and restoring to full health, the closer to Lincolnshire the better but travelling for the right project isn't an issue.

Thansk, Kev.
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 18 October, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »

I am not linked or have any knowledge regarding either sale but there is this one...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3235605.htm

or if you like a challenge

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANCIA-DELTA-INTEGRALE-breaking-earth-strap-/190588335970?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c5ff33762

1994 Delta HF integrale
kevlincs

« Reply #2 on: 18 October, 2011, 10:25:07 PM »

cheers for those  Cool

have seen the white one before, more into doing a project car similar to the red one, wonder if the whole thing is for sale? would prefer the 16V one though. in no rush..
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 24 August, 2015, 08:45:01 PM »

took me a few years, but next friday i should be finally getting an integrale.
only took me 25 or so years  Grin

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 25 August, 2015, 06:31:44 AM »

Well done !
Does it need any work doing and is it RHD ?

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 28 August, 2015, 07:18:53 PM »

Well done !
Does it need any work doing and is it RHD ?

hi, sorry for late reply.

yes, it's a RHD john whalley car.

it needs a fair amount of welding which i'll be assessing once the car gets here next friday.

probably won't be making much of a start on it until next year due to other things i've to finish off first.

it will be a complete strip back to a bare shell job, something i've done quite a few times on alfasuds so sorting out rust is something i've gotten used to!

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd