Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:20:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barn Find Aurelia - Ebay  (Read 37454 times)
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #75 on: 14 March, 2012, 09:40:04 AM »

Hi Richard, yes, no probs....no idea if there were differences in the Flamina seats, the seats are intact, but might sell them as a set?

Hi Chris, thank you for the sage advice, I have a full B12 interior lined up as an alternative, just waiting to see if I can negotiate a few 1000 off the asking price.....Wink

None of the bits are urgent, as body work will need done first, so come 18mths time will hopefully have most of the rest gathered up.

Will certainly consider the Padova event, thanks for the info on the parts you have, will bear in mind,

P
« Last Edit: 14 March, 2012, 10:08:16 AM by Parisien » Logged

Frank Gallagher
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #76 on: 26 May, 2012, 07:55:10 AM »

The countdown begins.....aiming for a start around the 8/9th June.

Frank Gallagher
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #77 on: 25 June, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »

As it turns out guys, am delayed by about 1 month. The mechanic/foreman on the restoration works in our local ( brand new, Queen opening it tomorrow!) hospital, but due to so many teething problems hes been tied up this last month plus, finally giving me a date this week...fingers Xed!

P

Frank Gallagher
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #78 on: 28 July, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »

One month on.....the PA is finally moved, after 3 alternatives dates blown...now sitting on his parking area behind his house.

Initial clean down then into garage for strip down the week after next. I hope to be as involved as possible.

I will then start a new thread.....sincerely hoping the guys who are doing most of the work say number 1, they are happy to do it, secondly that I won't be left seeking a 2nd mortgage to do so from the very off!

P

Frank Gallagher
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd