Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: seat  (Read 2588 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 17 September, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »

flaminia PF rear seat base poor in blue fabric /back in black leather and a bit smelly.free to collector or can post at cost of P+P.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
williamcorke
Rebel Poster

B10

« Reply #1 on: 18 September, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »

Looks like you got the proper seat for your Flaminia.  Good news!

'37 Aprilia
'50 B10
'53 B20
'68 Flavia Vignale
'55 Giulietta Sprint
S1 Land Rover
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 19 September, 2011, 06:42:14 AM »

thanks William.i am using the one which came with the car  as it seems to match the existing interior  well enough for the time being.the reason the parts i have mentioned are surplus is that i have one seat base which needs recovering etc[i should hang onto that one if nobody else can use it]and one seat back which is a duplicate and therefore not needed.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd