Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 06:23:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tatton Park This Weekend....  (Read 4495 times)
Jolly_Club_6
« on: 18 August, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »

This Saturday and Sunday,(we will be attending Sunday.) Classic, Vintage and Sports Car Show and auto jumble, looks a decent afternoon out.  Wink

Tatton Park Classic Show, details here, click
Jolly_Club_6
« Reply #1 on: 22 August, 2011, 11:20:08 AM »

Well that's my third classic show, over 2 months, but still no Lancia's,  Angry may have to wait for the NEC now, I found an old Fiat 500 and a 70's Clover Leaf, I found the Deloran owners club and they have come "back to the future", Cheesy other than that a great day.  Wink
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing or good thing not finding a Lancia up here, but as things stand I think I stand more chance of bumping into Captain Smith from the Titanic than spotting a Lancia.  Wink

fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 22 August, 2011, 02:37:31 PM »

Well that's my third classic show, over 2 months, but still no Lancia's,  Angry may have to wait for the NEC now, I found an old Fiat 500 and a 70's Clover Leaf, I found the Deloran owners club and they have come "back to the future", Cheesy other than that a great day.  Wink
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing or good thing not finding a Lancia up here, but as things stand I think I stand more chance of bumping into Captain Smith from the Titanic than spotting a Lancia.  Wink

There will be a few at Blenheim Palace on sunday, but it depends on where you are Grin

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Jolly_Club_6
« Reply #3 on: 22 August, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »

North West England, Wigan, unfortunately, may make an effort to get to The Rally Day at Castle Combe though.  Wink
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 22 August, 2011, 07:06:17 PM »

Well, you'll see some at Rally Day and also at the Auto Italia show at Gaydon the week before. The other thing I'd suggest is to get in touch with your local meeting co-ordinator and go along the monthly meet. At least then you'll know some local people and get an idea of what others go to.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #5 on: 22 August, 2011, 07:22:07 PM »

Hello

bit of a funny month August for events theres either nothing on or they are all on at the same time,to add to that it is right in the middle of the school holidays when a lot of people are committed to family holidays as well so rule out attending shows.
There is quite a few cars over your neck of the woods, and quite a few do turn out for events, you have a lot more cars over in the north west than the north east where i am .
As steve says try contacting your local rep,i think clive the cumbria rep is not that far from you and is very switched on regarding events.
Other than that just keep watching the events page here and other lancia sites to name a few (apologies if i've missed any.)
www.lanciasport.com , www.montecarlo.org.uk ,  forums.delphiforums.com/evoforum/messages
, www.stratossupersite.com, www.betaboyz.co.uk
 , www.gammaconsortium.com , www.flavia2000consortium.org.uk.
and check out morgans diary for local classic car events.

nick
« Last Edit: 22 August, 2011, 07:44:24 PM by nic038 » Logged

1994 Delta HF integrale
Jolly_Club_6
« Reply #6 on: 22 August, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »

Cheers for that folks, I will do some mooching.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd