Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:27:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: B20 Registration 13 FOO  (Read 2749 times)
the.cern
Permanent resident

« on: 16 August, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »

Is this B20 known to the club please?

The only information I have is that it was owned in Essex in the sixties and is an early car, probably Series 1 or Series 2.

I'm just hoping it is still around, the FOO bit rings a bell ........

Andy
Sliding Pillar
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 16 August, 2011, 07:30:44 PM »

It's Tim Burrett's 2nd series race car.

1955 Aurelia
1961 Lamborghini
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 16 August, 2011, 08:48:38 PM »

as seen on the 92 targa florio[with unfortunate damage but put right  locally] and at the AGM last month and just about every where else of course within the continental race scene.well done Tim and thanks for providing us all with many memorable racing spectacles.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 16 August, 2011, 10:16:19 PM »

Thank you so much for this information. As I said in my post, the FOO seemed familiar, I talked with Tim at the National the other weekend!!  He is helping me sort out my clutch problems, which are really quite extensive !!!!!

A previous owner of 13 FOO has been putting his head round the door of my workshop to check on progress on my B20. He stumbled on Jim cutting, welding and grinding by pure chance and has gradually revealed more and more about his interest and previous ownership of an Aurelia.

It is an astonishingly small world !!!!!!!!!!!

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd