Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:10:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Coupe For Sale  (Read 2559 times)
ah_sprite
Lapsed

« on: 13 August, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »

With much regret, I'm having to advertise my Fulvia for sale. I don't really want to sell it, but I'm afraid I don't have much choice. I have a replica Stratos that needs building and that can only happen with the funds from this car, and I'm off to university in September too!

Over the past year the car has had an extensive restoration including the following:

•   Complete new sills, subframe mounting boxes and floor sections
•   A set of half wings, produced by the infamous Bill Lewis
•   A rust-free pair of doors and quarterlights were sourced and painted
•   Complete brake overhaul
•   Interior retrimming including new carpets
•   Wheels have been blasted and repainted to a very high standard
•   New exhaust and petrol tank
•   Full mechanical service
•   The car has been undersealed using Dinitrol products and the box sections have also have the same treatment
•   Much, much more!

The car’s restoration was featured in a number of Classics Monthly magazine articles. There is a photographic record of the restoration also.
The car runs and drives well, and has covered under 500 miles since the restoration. Only for sale due to needing funds for another project! It’s an absolutely lovely little car. Still a few little minor bits and bobs to do (rattly bonnet etc.), but nothing major at all.
You won’t find a more honest example at this price! Serious enquiries by email or PM, no timewasters please.

I'm looking for around £5750 for the car, which I feel to be very fair.

Regards
Richard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd