Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
16 April, 2024, 12:54:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Linked Events
  • Painshill Park,Cobham car show: 24 July, 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Painshill Park, Cobham classic car show 24th July  (Read 3586 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 07 July, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »

Another Surrey area event, this time to the 18th century landscape gardens in Cobham, near the A3 and M25 junction 10, as far as we know this is the first time for this event and it is a chance to see this garden with free access.

http://www.painshill.co.uk/

Admission is free for those in classic vehicle this is a charity event to raise money for Macmillan Nurses, The Princess Alice Hospice, The Royal Marsden Hospital and Painshill Park Trust.  Bring a picnic, have a wander around the follies and the garden and lake.

The show is raising money via a 'Sponsored Stroll' around the park which you can join and make a donation of £10.

If you would like to attend, please drop me a line and I will add to the entry form, I will need car model and registration for access.

neil.sims1@ntlworld.com

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 July, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »

Thanks to all came along to Painshill Park yesterday it was lovely day in the park, with a good walk and many interesting follies and landscape to admire.

* Painshill Park show.jpg (89.48 KB, 640x480 - viewed 548 times.)

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd