Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 04:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: integrale Viola  (Read 4645 times)
rikardo
Megaposter

« on: 25 May, 2011, 05:46:06 PM »

Anyone got a spare 85,000 Euros?  Yee-ouch!

http://forsale.classicandperformancecar.com/detail.aspx?ad=21696&d=977

1992 Delta HF integrale
1993 Dedra integrale
and several Alfas
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 May, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »

again ....

advert has appeared a couple of times ... same photos too ...

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
rikardo
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 26 May, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »

It certainly has.
Wonder if it will EVER sell!

And there's more here.

http://www.tonyerker.info/html/lancia_viola.html
« Last Edit: 26 May, 2011, 05:51:22 PM by rikardo » Logged

1992 Delta HF integrale
1993 Dedra integrale
and several Alfas
038tipo
Megaposter

« Reply #3 on: 01 June, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »

Very hefty price, great car though and I always liked the colour.
Dug out some of the 1994 visit photos the other day when this was being tested..oh those were the days!
If only they had the foresight to make it a production car.(albeit limited)
Came close to buying this once, but an Italian opera/sting operation stopped us.. Undecided
Paul.
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 01 June, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »

Has the price changes much of late (upwards), from previous listings?

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 01 June, 2011, 12:23:37 PM »

No, it's always about that sort of price.

Personnally I don't really think it is for sale ... only because the pictures are always the same everytime it comes up ! Surely for an EUR85K car you could at least take ONE current picture.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
rikardo
Megaposter

« Reply #6 on: 02 June, 2011, 05:13:22 PM »

Very hefty price, great car though and I always liked the colour.
Dug out some of the 1994 visit photos the other day when this was being tested..oh those were the days!
If only they had the foresight to make it a production car.(albeit limited)
Came close to buying this once, but an Italian opera/sting operation stopped us.. Undecided
Paul.

Hi Paul.
Any chance of bringing those photos along to the AGM?
I remember a group of us getting individual rapid rides in this. Or was it another development car? And the front tyres being replaced part way through. They were totalled!
Was that the same visit as the Delta Day at Chivasso in '94? And wasn't there a local competitive rally on too?
Or have I got things mixed up?!
Richard.

1992 Delta HF integrale
1993 Dedra integrale
and several Alfas
038tipo
Megaposter

« Reply #7 on: 06 June, 2011, 12:00:39 PM »

Hi Rich.
yes sure I was planning to bring them for those who haven't seen them/weren't able to make it.I went to Chivasso a lot in those days and I have trouble remembering which trip was which, I remember you going down with JW and us having to stay with him while he planned impossible overtakes! No wonder we were tired and stayed in Montreaux..
There was only one proto so if you remember it that was it! I remember there being a local rally in Chivasso and they messed up the room arrangements, and Peter Collins doing stage noises in the bar. Roberto the test driver totalled tyres in minutes on that track and just kept going back and replacing them and then doing it again.
Lets have a chat when we get a chance to go through the pics at the AGM then.
Regs.
Paul
Alan Temple

« Reply #8 on: 07 June, 2011, 05:32:55 PM »

Hi Paul

We also went out in this round the old Chivasso car park with Roberto. I remember Peter's friend Mike couldn't wait to get out!

Was in Italy last week and Europcar upgraded me from a Musa to a Giulietta for free and without me even asking . . . . . which was nice Wink
038tipo
Megaposter

« Reply #9 on: 08 June, 2011, 08:52:23 AM »

Hi Alan.
Glad to hear Europcar are looking after you, they shafted me by charging for damage to the windscreen that was not there, then charging over £800 for damage that was there when we picked the car up and was done by previous clients!
It is in dispute now someone there is a thief, and I bet some people do not notice!
Cheers.
Paul.
BTW how was the Giulietta?
Alan Temple

« Reply #10 on: 08 June, 2011, 09:44:26 AM »

You do have to watch them Paul. When I pick up a car from them I go over it to check for any damage and if there is any go back to the desk and make sure they note it. When I come back I always try to wait until they check the car over for fuel and damage and get them to sign it off. I know this isn't always possible if it's late at night.

Strangely last time I returned a car and no one was there I got charged £1.98 extra? The invoice turned up about two weeks after I got home. Haven't a clue what it was for but for less than two quid I wasn't going to follow it up. If you check around on the internet there are loads of stories about them being rip off merchants with people experiencing what you have. Can't believe Europcar are doing this to you. You're a good customer with a good record and they can see that. Like me you must have a customer number that you use everytime you book. Sometimes I think it's rogue people at depots doing this to make money. I'd go to the top with it.

Giulietta was good. There was nothing on the car or in the handbook as to what the engine size was though, but it had twin exhausts so must have been the 2ltr diesel. It had half leather, alloys etc. Good spec for a hire car. I'm kicking myself though as I missed the Alfa DNA system on it so didn't use it to see what difference it made.

Good luck with Europcar.

Cheers

Alan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd