Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:17:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Linked Events
  • Bristol Italian Auto Moto 2012: 28 April, 2012
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bristol Italian Auto Moto - 28/04/2012  (Read 7311 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 23 April, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »

Date for the diary ...

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 15 February, 2012, 07:01:39 PM »

http://www.biamf.co.uk/enter.html

The entry form is there for the event, as before I have offered to marshall so will have the pleasure of parking you all with my new ramps Smiley

http://www.biamf.co.uk/
« Last Edit: 15 February, 2012, 07:07:33 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 29 March, 2012, 11:20:00 AM »

Hup!
Saw Paul last night who organises this (he goes to the Bristol meeting) and he's keen for more Lancias. So, if anyone fancies the trip then please sign up.
Steve

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 22 April, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »

Hi,
Went to the marshall's briefing this morning - got wet ! Lancia are parking in Corn Street this year so you'll all be coming in through St Nicholas Street (however read your entry form just in case it's different!)
I got my Form today (given at the briefing) - yours will be in the post Smiley
After the show some of us will be going to Ben Courage's place - if anyone wants to join then please drop either myself or Ben (ben on this forum) a line so we know numbers. There will be some food and BYO drink and a chance to sit out an have a natter.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Andy D

« Reply #4 on: 29 April, 2012, 02:06:48 PM »

It was a bit wet yesterday too but thankfully not too wet.  A decent Lancia turnout too.  A big thanks to Steve and Simon for their marshalling.

Here are my pics from the day:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8165854@N08/sets/72157629920117283/

1990 Delta HF Turbo i.e.
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 29 April, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »

Hi,
Very enjoyable and a far better day than today. I was suprised at the Lancia turnout and nice that we managed to fill one and a half sides of corn st. Nice pictures Andy.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Mattnovat
Lapsed

« Reply #6 on: 30 April, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »

Great day despite the best efforts of the rain.  Considering we'd had several consecutive days of poor weather there was a good turnout of Lancias but there was definately fewer Italian cars on show than previous years, but the crowds still perservered.

I even managed to win a little prize :-)

Chuffed  Grin

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you send the wall across the field once youve hit it.
TonyLanciaBeta
Megaposter

« Reply #7 on: 30 April, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »

Good to catch up with everyone, all in all a good day

Well done Matt!

and thanks to Steve for Marshaling!

x fingers the weather improves for Brooklands

the rest of my Bristol pic's can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonysphotos/sets/72157629555610238/

Tony Harrison #12704
LMC Beta Advisor
1981 Beta Coupe 1600
1981 Beta Coupe 2L- under restoration
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #8 on: 30 April, 2012, 07:36:39 PM »

Well done .nice when things go well!richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Rob
Megaposter

« Reply #9 on: 30 April, 2012, 08:17:16 PM »

I had a great day too  Cheesy. My favourites were the Appia & Flaminia coupe that were keeping each other company & also the Hawk Stratos looked spot on in every way  Tongue. Thanks to Ben & Nikki for a nice relaxing evening & some lovely grub when we went back to Yate, next time we'll have to have a proper look  in all those out buildings Shocked.
                                                                                                                   Cheers, Rob

Rob MacFarlane

1988 Delta HF turbo ie
2000 Fiat Coupe 20v
1987 VW T25 Camper
adrian donovan

Aurelia 4th series

« Reply #10 on: 02 May, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »

Well done to all the Lancia owners who turned up for on Saturday. It was the first time I'd been there and I was impressed by the range  of all the cars and bikes. And - as happens so often - the variety of the Lancias was wonderful. It was particularly good to see such a spread of ages represented.
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #11 on: 02 May, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »

The range was far larger than I expected as some had gone over to Spa Italia Shocked) But that is the great thing about the Marque. The good thing was using the Group 4 Beta to hide the dustbins Smiley The bad thing is when a Thema turns and and sticks out a bit - we need 3.7metres width for fire engines. It's nice to surround an Augusta with a Stratos either side and it takes about 4 people to push an Aprilia onto the pavement when it's stalled and won't start again for a few minutes ....

I should add a thanks to Ben and Nikki for a great apres festival , although I start to flag after a bit ....

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd