Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 07:19:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fulvia bumper nut  (Read 2860 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 15 March, 2011, 07:26:29 AM »

hi all,one of the two  large nuts which secure the front bumper to my s2 fulvia sedan has been mislaid whilst fitting new front wings.my box of spares contains nothing suitable so if anyone could sell/lend/hire/swap/give one i would be most grateful.MOT next week so would prefer not to fail on a loose bumper.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #1 on: 15 March, 2011, 01:07:08 PM »

Hi Richard, finished already, that was quick.

Sorry cant hep with the nut but I think we would all love to see your finished result.

Have you still got the Zagato?

I do love the wheels.

Paul

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 15 March, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »

hi Paul,the sedan is finished enough to visit the MOT inspector but still looks rather shabby door and rear wheelarch wise.anyhow i am very pleased with it and glad to have made use of my surplus spares and grateful for the help i have had at 'mates rates'.jobs for next month-new tyres and also starter motor not 100%.also still looking for the alternative plastic steering wheel with the semi cicular horn push.my s1 sport is still with me whilst i finish off the sedan which i intend to use as the zagato's replacement.in the absence of a suitable nut if anyone knows the size from memory i would be grateful for the info to help in finding one .also on the subject of reasonable prices i was today sold 25 M4 flat posi countersunk stainless steel fasteners for the sedan wheel embellishers for one pound sterling +VAT which cannot have covered the cost of the 20 min search in the stores[many thanks to MBE fasteners maidstone kent]best regards richard
« Last Edit: 15 March, 2011, 06:13:19 PM by Richard Fridd » Logged

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 16 March, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »

temporary bumper nut now found.hopefully the correct one will turn up later.best regards richard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd