Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 06:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surrey monthly meeting pub change for March only (17th March)  (Read 3351 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 04 March, 2011, 08:46:35 PM »

Due to refurbishment work at the Abinger Hatch during March we will not be able to meet at the regular monthly location on the third Thursday, so for one month only we will relocate to the Surrey Oaks in Newdigate, some of you will have been there for the Drive It day last year. 

I have noticed on their website they are will be hosting a special St. Patrick's Day evening meal so it may be a busy evening with Irish beer!

Full address:  Surrey Oak, Parkgate Road, Newdigate, Surrey, RH5 5DZ

http://www.surreyoaks.co.uk/

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 22 April, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »

We were back to the normal pub last night, the refurbished Abinger Hatch which reopened on Tuesday, it looks very nice too, thanks for all who came along, we had 7 cars of our favoured marque which was a good turnout, hopefully more in May. Grin

Neil

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
cheeky monkey
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 07 October, 2011, 06:02:01 PM »

Hi Neil

Do you guys tend to meet up in Nov and Dec?  Its weather permitting i guess. I might be tempting fate but i hope to have my beta running in a few weeks time and its over a year since i last came to a meet. would be good to catch up with everyone again

cheers
Graham
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 08 October, 2011, 08:37:03 PM »

Hi Graham,  yes we are still to be found at the Hatch all year round even in the depth of the snow last year on the third Thursday every month, we would be very pleased to see you and your lovely Beta again.

Neil

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd