Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:45:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia 1600 HF seats  (Read 8141 times)
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« on: 10 February, 2011, 09:54:56 AM »

I need to have a bit of a clearout, so these HF front seats have to go.  As you can see, lovely cloth finish...looks original though from the quality of them.

http://www.lancisti.net/forum/showthread.php?4927-1600-HF-Front-Seats

Open to offers.

Thanks

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
Sliding Pillar
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »

Just had a look at the pics of your seats on the Lancisti forum.  I had a pair re-trimmed in that colour combination back in the eighties, they were intended for a 1600HF that never got finished. I had them done to match the rest of a S3 coupe interior that was tan. The HF had a low headlamp front fitted too.

1955 Aurelia
1961 Lamborghini
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 11 February, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »

Maybe they are the same ones that went to Germany and came home again!

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
zagatoboy
« Reply #3 on: 12 February, 2011, 08:15:52 AM »

Yes, if i aquired a set of seats in that colour i'd send them back home lol Cheesy
zagatoboy
« Reply #4 on: 12 February, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »

Jonathan,
Look at this joker!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LANCIA-FULVIA-ZAGATO-1600-SPORT-SEATS-HF-HEADRESTS-/280628891622?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4156c90fe6
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 12 February, 2011, 10:33:21 AM »

What he needs is a tall cap with bells on! if they had been in first class condition then perhaps there's a case for a high price as no doubt there are not too many of these lying about, but in this condition, he's having a laugh, just depends how desperate , daft, or rich someone is. Cheesy

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
super_golfer
« Reply #6 on: 12 February, 2011, 06:13:54 PM »

The 'joker' is a chap called Dino Philippos, who used to race a 1.6HF in the late 80s. His car appears on the front cover on the October 1989 newsheet, and he quotes ' ours is the fastest race going Fulvia ever raced in this country'. I came across him in October, when he had a huge list of Fulvia spares for sale, including 2 sets of HF seats , 7 6x13 Cromos, and some HF wheel arch extensions. I did not buy the arch extensions as the prices were too high. He seem to multiply everything by a factor of ten, and only put them on EBAY for a few hours.

I suspect all that racing has gone to his head, and he thinks he is in Italy pricing in Lire.

Shame really, as I do need some wheel arch extensions.  Any out there??
LanciAlan
Megaposter

« Reply #7 on: 13 February, 2011, 12:36:23 AM »

The faux foxfur seat pictured appears to have something like the mange going on there. I wonder is the other one better or worse....

Wheel arch extensions: A crowd with an address at http://www.fibercar.it/codolini.html make them in fiberglass and they do ship outside Italy. They have 30mm and 60mm variants for Fulvia Coupe and also make them for the Zagato. I bought a set fairly recently (€180+€30 postage as I recall) and they're pretty rough - unlovingly handmade in moulds I'd say.  I have offered them up to the car but not yet fitted them. It seems they need quite some fettling and definitely need that beading stuff along the join. Someone I know here in Ireland offered a set for sale recently - I can make enquiries if you like though he may have done some fettling on them.

Alan Murphy

Lancias that begin with "F" ... and affordable variants beginning with "Z" and "P" ..... and now with added "Y"!
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #8 on: 13 February, 2011, 06:55:34 AM »

And i thought mine were bad.  Have sold them now to another HF owner for nowhere near that....when you take into account the split headrest and the need for a retrim they are only worth so much in the real world.

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
phil-m
Lapsed

« Reply #9 on: 13 February, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »

Dino was also advertising his parts on Piston Heads and the prices for the other stuff is simiarly crazy! Considering a set of headrests sold for around £200.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd