Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:14:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia 1300 coupe 1300 restoration project  (Read 2632 times)
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« on: 02 February, 2011, 12:44:40 PM »

I've got too many Lancias(!)  I did up this one some years ago including a major engine and carb. rebuild but it has stood for two years and deteriorated.   The bottoms have gone out of the rear sills but otherwise the body seems reasonably sound.  There are bubbles in the paint here and there and superficial rust in the wheel arches.  Stripping off the paint may reveal horrors or a pleasant surprise.   I rebuilt the engine but the block to crankcase bolts eased a bit so now it leaks oil there and needs new gasket (= engine strip!).  It went very well with excellent oil pressure.  The engine subframe needs to come out and be welded up but transmission and brakes and suspension were all good.  The interior is poor.  Any reasonable offer accepted to a good home.

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 28 April, 2011, 07:44:36 AM »

Sold to a keen young man (only 21) new to Lancias but already hooked by the drive home.  He has the skills so I look forward to a bright future for the car and a new club member.

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #2 on: 28 April, 2011, 04:19:56 PM »

Is the car remaining in Cumbria, or has it gone further afield?

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd