Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 06:56:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrale value help  (Read 3517 times)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« on: 23 January, 2011, 03:58:29 PM »

I have had an email from somebody who is acting as executor to an estate.  He has an integrale which he needs to sell, but know very little about the car and needs some help.  The email is copied below.  Sorry, I don't have any photos, but I will request some.

"The real situation is that I am not a Lancia expert, but have been thrust into the situation of having to find one/some, hence the registration.  I wonder if you know anyone that can help?  I am the executor of a will that includes a Lancia Delta Integrale which we need to sell.  Neither she nor I know very much about them, so I'm looking to some expert - ideally local to Dorset - to take a look at it and tell us exactly what we have got.  I'm quite happy to pay a fee and/or expenses; I don't want to end up selling something that I don't understand.  i THINK it might be an Evo30, if that makes sense? 

It's had a full body refurbishment (but in what I suspect is a non-standard maroony colour; it used to be white), and looks lovely, and goes like stink, and corners amazingly.  After that, I get a little vague. 

I'll be in Dorset, where the car is, on 1st & 2nd Feb so in a perfect world I'd do something then.  Alternatively, if you're not that sort of expert, I'd appreciate being pointed at someone who is.

All feedback welcome."

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 24 January, 2011, 08:13:52 AM »

Probably worth getting in touch with Alan Wesson as he's down(ish) that way ?

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #2 on: 24 January, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »

Probably worth getting in touch with Alan Wesson as he's down(ish) that way ?

I suggested that Alan would probably be the best person to contact in that area!  It came as a relief to the chap as he is already in contact with Alan and he thinks it is good that a few people have suggested contacting Alan.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd