Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:06:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Flamina experts out there?  (Read 15605 times)
Lindsay
« Reply #30 on: 23 January, 2011, 07:10:51 PM »

Would probably still end up costing twice as much as buying a decent one in the first place!  Something for the brave or uber talented methinks.
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #31 on: 23 January, 2011, 08:07:24 PM »

so is the one at RTCC reasonable value at 15,000?seems ok for such a car.i think it has many plus points for anyone who cannot do everything.best regards richard 

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Lindsay
« Reply #32 on: 24 January, 2011, 04:42:24 PM »

Hard to say. As a "casual" observer who has researched a bit over the past weeks I would say if it was being sold by a private buyer, the Thorne car would be fairly priced at £12k or so. What appear to be nice one's in Italy are around 15k euros. Ok, so that translates to not far off £15k by the time you get them back to the UK but it gives a comparison.

If you take the Montecarlo being sold by RT at £9k. Imagine this selling for around £7k absolute tops anywhere else, and you get the picture. It is featured in one of the classic car mags this month as cars for sale being reviewed - supposed to be a very nice one - the Monte that is.
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #33 on: 24 January, 2011, 04:50:54 PM »

...asking and sale prices from dealers are not always the same...

In particular keep in mind that a dealer often is only representing the owner of a car for sale. Once serious interest surfaces then it becomes worth having the serious discussions.

Who knows what that car at RTCC might be teased away for?

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #34 on: 28 January, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »

hi David,depending on interest from others more than 12,000 i bet!best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #35 on: 14 February, 2011, 02:17:17 PM »

now sold according to the VL ad.also in same ad '1965 2c arriving soon' sounds interesting!best regards richard

DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #36 on: 14 February, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »

I saw the same and thought the same.  I also wondered if that 1K Appia project went. 

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd