Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 02:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PX4215  (Read 3488 times)
dave baker
Lapsed

« on: 26 December, 2010, 06:36:10 PM »

TKMAXX in Bristol have a large pic for sale at £25 (may be reduced in January sales?) showing the above Lambda with racing number 65 and Moss (surely superimposed) at the wheel and the ex Geoffrey Robson PO114 peeping in at the right of the pic with what looks like racing number  69. Might be of interest to the current owner if the car still exists   
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 27 December, 2010, 01:32:57 AM »

TKMAXX in Bristol have a large pic for sale at £25 (may be reduced in January sales?) showing the above Lambda with racing number 65 and Moss (surely superimposed) at the wheel and the ex Geoffrey Robson PO114 peeping in at the right of the pic with what looks like racing number  69. Might be of interest to the current owner if the car still exists   

Alan cooper sent me it the other day and it certainly looks like it'd been photoshopped to add Stirling Moss, can only think it's to make it more attractive to sell with a famous driver than an unknown.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 27 December, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »

Is it the picture which was published a little while go in Viva Lancia, sent in to Jack with a letter from Bruce Beattie? Can't remember exactly when it was published, but that wasn't the first time, as it was also accompanying an article by Geoffrey Robson in the Journal back in the summer of 1978, I think. It was probably the last time my car (PO 114 - then Geoffrey's) was raced. I think it was at an 8 Clubs meeting, rather than VSCC.
 Regards, John
johnturner
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 27 December, 2010, 04:45:59 PM »

I think PX 4215 (actually 4213?) is now in a museum somewhere on the continent, maybe Germany since it used to feature in publicity for the Solitude circuit. 

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd