Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Various Delta Integrale spares *Take a look*  (Read 4674 times)
Michael Stevens
« on: 24 November, 2010, 02:51:42 PM »

Sadly I had to sell my Delta a few months back and I'm left with a variety of spares, hopefully they will be of use to someone on here.

I have read the rules, I'm an honest seller and will help any way I can.

Firstly, if you wish to contact me my e-mail address is MikeLeeStevens@gmail.com - the account is linked to my phone so I can pick up e-mails all the time. My contact number is 07972 19 2000 but please use it respectfully at reasonable times. I do work full time so if I don't answer the phone during the day leave me a voicemail.

Collection is welcome to save on postage, I am located in Romford, Essex.

*FREE* 8v Engine - good for a project or split for spares

When I first bought the car the bottom end failed. I have no idea how bad the problems are as I haven't had it open. It's sat in my garage since taking up space. Whoever wants to come and collect it is welcome to it, currently it's just taking up space. The engine does not include the electrics, inlet or exhaust manifolds. I'm sure the cylinder head, cams etc... are all still perfectly useable.

Leather handbrake and gear gaiters

As new, never been fitted.

Gear gaiter - £10 +postage
Handbrake gaiter - £10 +postage

Tailored floor matts

As new, never been used/fitted

£10 +postage

ITG Panel filter

As new, never been used/fitted

£20 +postage

16x offset correction "wobbly" bolts

Allow you to use 4x100 fitment wheels on a 4x98 hub

As new, never used/fitted

£25 +postage

4x Team dynamic -> Lancia spigot rings

As new, never used/fitted

Allow you to fit team dynamics alloys to a Lancia.

£20 +postage

That's all I can think of that I have pictures of and can price up in my head. I do have a box of spares that I need to paw through, take pictures of and check prices. Off the top of my head these parts include:-

Standard uncut parcel shelf
Standard front calipers
Brand new brakes pads
Lancia wheel centre caps
Headlight units
Headlight surrounds
etc...

If you're interested in any of the parts listed then get in touch and I'm happy to provide any additional information required.

Thanks,

Mike
Michael Stevens
« Reply #1 on: 06 December, 2010, 09:18:13 AM »

I will get some pics and prices up for other items soon. I did hope to have them up sooner but it's been too cold and snowy! ha ha
Michael Stevens
« Reply #2 on: 14 March, 2011, 09:41:24 AM »

*Update*

The engine has now gone to a new home, as well as the side skirts, cam cover gaskets and some other assorted spares.

I still have the panel filter, parcel shelf, leather gaiters, tailored mattes and brake pads. Please contact me if you want any of these. Otherwise they will end up on eBay.

Thanks,

Mike
adamrj

« Reply #3 on: 30 March, 2011, 11:01:03 PM »

Hi Mike,

I wonder if you could give me a shout to let me know what parts you still have available?

Many thanks,

Adam
Michael Stevens
« Reply #4 on: 18 April, 2011, 12:17:30 PM »

Hi, sorry for not checking the thread in a while, most people have been e-mailing me.

I have still have the following left for sale:

ITG panel filter
Front brake pads
Team dynamics fitment spigot rings
Offset correction "wobbly" bolts

Everything else is gone...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd