Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:36:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Sport Paint & Trim Options  (Read 762 times)
ZagatoResto

« on: 21 March, 2023, 12:09:09 PM »

I know this has been covered before but there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer.
My Fulvia Sport needs a bare-metal respray having had a nasty reaction to the multiple coats under the last one. I think it may have started out Bianca Saratoga but was then sprayed two tone metallic green, then BMW Henna Red and then Henna Red again after some work. My query is what were the paint options available when somebody went into a Birmingham Lancia dealers in 71/72 and ordered a 1.3 Sport?

The colours brochure lists just six:
ARGENTO Nevada Metali
BIANCO Saratoga
AVORIO Santa Anita
ROSSO San Siro
ROSSO Palermo
BLEU Lancia

Whereas the booklet of Fulvia Sport colour swatches has eight but only four are common:
BIANCO Saratoga
GRIGIO Doncaster
AVORIO Santa Anita
VERDE Ostende
BLEU Mendoza
BLEU Lancia
ROSSO palermo
NERO

In addition was fur upholstery available on the 1.3 Sport? I've been able to acquire a pair of fur seats, although these are black fur not the beige colour in the brochure. Any further information would be very welcome.
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 21 March, 2023, 04:19:24 PM »

If you have the brochure, surely that answers your question?   Otherwise, Paul Mayo's list at the top of page 3 technical information thread gives all possibilities.
Personally, I like Rosso Palermo which is very similar to Rosso York and is a nice slightly darker less flamboyant red for mine.

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 21 March, 2023, 06:54:21 PM »

definitive list

* Sport body colours.PNG (31.97 KB, 628x711 - viewed 172 times.)

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator