Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:37:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need more Zagato help  (Read 3373 times)
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« on: 11 August, 2010, 06:20:11 PM »

Need more Zagato help

Fitted the rear hatch locking mechanism to the car after I had welded the body section on but don’t know how to wire it up.

Looking for diagram in English so I know what wires make it go up and down and what the other are for?

Paul

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 12 August, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »

on my car its black to earth,grey to motor,brown to motor via lift limit switch,white to motor via other lift limit switch.also some recommend power relays be used to ease the load on the dashmounted operating switch.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #2 on: 12 August, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »

Thanks for the info Richard, will try it out at the weekend.

Have you sold the Zagato?

Paul

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 12 August, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »

have not advertised it yet but did notice the classic car mags price suggests 12-14,000sterling for similar.anyhow have been putting it to gentle use with my daughter here in the garden of england and east sussex whilst the weather is good.annual service is next up.i may buy another garage to house the pair of them as good cars dont always come up for sale at reasonable cost judging by some that i have seen!

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #4 on: 12 August, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »

I was surprised that you were only asking £10000 for her as she is a cracker, well worth £14000 in my eyes. Hope you are able to keep it and enjoy.

Good luck, Paul

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 13 August, 2010, 06:31:18 PM »

agreed £14,000 seems ok

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd