Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:52:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 93 Thema 2.0 16v VIS  (Read 1965 times)
Angle Grinder
Megaposter

« on: 07 July, 2010, 10:01:25 PM »

The Thema Consortium has recently been contacted by a chap who is looking to sell his, recently deceased, father's Thema. From the pictures that I have been sent, it looks to be a very nice clean car and about as good as they come. More pictures are available, I just didn't have time to re-size them all for the forum's capacity. Email Chris for the extra pics!

The key facts are:
  • Current mileage 99,600
  • Last belt / bearing done at 87K miles in 2002, so a belt change is prudent!!! The Thema Consortium can supply the kit.
  • It has an MoT & Tax until August.
  • Base model so cloth interior, but it has the full air con system.
  • Seems to have been serviced with oil and filter at regular intervals as the son works in the Parts department of a Volvo garage and knows his stuff.
  • Located near Glastonbury

Additional information supplied by the seller:

"Hi Mike, I beleve the car is a 2.0 IE 16V,the seat are a check cloth(both parts of the drivers seat cover were replaced within the last 14-18 months) and yes it has A/C which works well.

It's in very good shape for its age,it has had some paintwork done at the front at some point(before we got it) and the bonnet is not quite as good a match as it could be,the other thing to bear in mind is my father was 86 and there are some marks in the paint on the front bumper and mirror covers,these are not a real problem as im sure they could be  re-painted."

The contact for the seller is
christopher bowring - christopher@bowring4704.fsnet.co.uk  Telephone: 01458 835576

Target price is £850, but a good home is the most important thing.

Current Cars: 1994 2.0 VIS Thema Station Wagon, 1967 Flavia 1.8 PF Coupe.

Previous cars:
1983 Prisma 1600
1991 Thema 16v i.e. SE
1988 Thema 8v Turbo
1992 Thema 16v i.e.
1983 Gamma Coupe (manual)
1993 Thema VIS
1994 Thema VIS LE
1990 Thema 2.8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: