Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wheels  (Read 3249 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 25 May, 2010, 06:35:41 PM »

i was sold a set of fulvia S1 wheels at the goodwood trackday.does anyone have the matching hubcaps for sale?any condition considered.also would someone remind me where i can find the thread on correct [cream]colour for same

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 May, 2010, 10:24:38 PM »

i was sold a set of fulvia S1 wheels at the goodwood trackday.does anyone have the matching hubcaps for sale?any condition considered.also would someone remind me where i can find the thread on correct [cream]colour for same
Hello Richard,
What were the wheels off of? what are they going onto, some series 1 Fulvia including Berlina had Hub Caps with "Lancia" pressed into them, reproductions are available on ebay Italy
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270331344089&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
If you mean the ones fitted to Rallye coupe, these had a Lancia metal badge attached to a plain hub cap, but I have no idea where you would get these from Sad
Colour of wheels, my old series 1 Coupe RAE 8G that was at Goodwood had the correct colour wheels, like you I've looked but can't find the thread regarding this subject, but Don Cross reckons the closest you'll get is BMC Old English white, but with a dash of yellow added to the mix (I think?)

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #2 on: 25 May, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »

Hi Richard

Are you going to be replacing the wheels on your Zagato? if so what are you doing with the wheels you have on now.

Be interested if you are thinking of selling, looked great on your car.

Paul

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 26 May, 2010, 07:11:10 AM »

hi Brian,not sure which s1 fulvia the wheels are from. they are a dark silver colour.i am not actually going to fit them ,i am going to keep them with my 1969 s1 sport with my other  spare parts as i have 5Jx14 steel wheels fitted at present which are obviously not correct for the model and if the time comes to sell the car i know some buyers like originality.  hello Paul if my existing wheels become available i will give you a shout. was there a recent thread on white wheels or perhaps i dreamt it.if there was i cant find it using the search facility.best regards richard                                                                 

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 26 May, 2010, 08:06:00 AM »

hi Brian,not sure which s1 fulvia the wheels are from. they are a dark silver colour.i am not actually going to fit them ,i am going to keep them with my 1969 s1 sport with my other  spare parts as i have 5Jx14 steel wheels fitted at present which are obviously not correct for the model and if the time comes to sell the car i know some buyers like originality.  hello Paul if my existing wheels become available i will give you a shout. was there a recent thread on white wheels or perhaps i dreamt it.if there was i cant find it using the search facility.best regards richard                                                                 

Hi Richard,
Do they have the threaded bosses around the outer rim, as these are what the chrome rings fit to, that were fitted on Rallye Coupes, if not the're probably Berlina wheels that also have a fitting for attaching wheel weights on the inside of the rim, but Coupes might have had the same. any photos?

Brian

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 26 May, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »

no bosses Brian.i have found that these wheels match my original spare so can confirm they are s1 sport wheels also fitted to coupes i think.can anyone tell me did some sports/coupes have white wheels and some silver and if so which had which,was there a colour change date or did it depend on body colour or some other criteria?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd