Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 06:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martini shoes - not brakes  (Read 5046 times)
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« on: 29 April, 2010, 07:57:05 AM »

Call me a spiv, but I rather fancied these Martini shoes I saw at the Mirafiori shop in Italy 2006, only they didn't have any in stock.  Roll Eyes

Even though I got the regalia counter assistant's business card and have e-mailed her, I have had no response.  What's new...

Does anyone know if and how they can be ordered through Lancia spares?

* Martini shoes.jpg (27.05 KB, 410x307 - viewed 541 times.)

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
nyssa7
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 29 April, 2010, 10:23:31 AM »

Those are the Sabelt Lanica centenary racing boots, retail was 250 Euro/pair so I played the woman thing, swore blind they'd been in the cupboard for years Cool

No longer available of the Sabelt online shop, I bought one pair for safekeeping, then picked up another pair on eBay to actually wear from time to time. eBay will be your best bet - look under Sabelt and try the EU eBay sites as well

Should come with a velvet bag inside the centenary box

2000 kappa coupe 20vt
1996 kappa saloon 20vt race car
the "Yntegrale"
1999 Lotus Elise S1
2016 AMG GTS

Y10 Advisor
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 29 April, 2010, 12:45:45 PM »

Mines still the cupboard like I suspect Steve G's are!

tim

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
SteveGales
Megaposter

« Reply #3 on: 29 April, 2010, 07:17:37 PM »

Too true!

Mine have seen the light of day about 3 times and worn for about 30 seconds!

Guy, I too was disappointed they had none at Mirafiori but spotted them in a shop in Via Roma later on in the week. I bought a pair ,
after quick phone call for Margaret's O.K (!), a second pair  for an LMC friend back home and then Tim went and bought a pair too!
 I think the salesman was slightly bemused by all these Brits buying them up.

As I flew to the centenary I had no space in my suitcase Tim kindly brouht them back in his Fulvia, along with the other two sets!
I wonder what customs would have made of them!
Steve
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #4 on: 01 May, 2010, 08:20:12 AM »

As I flew to the centenary I had no space in my suitcase Tim kindly brouht them back in his Fulvia, along with the other two sets!
I wonder what customs would have made of them!
Steve

Oh dear!  Africans come second best again.  Roll Eyes I've searched high and low in my velvet centenary badge bag to no avail.  Grin

Steve & Tim, just as well you didn't try and import them to Oz.  On a recent TV border program, the Aussie customs drilled holes through the soles of a bunch of shoes that they deemed were being imported for sale, rather than for personal use or samples.  Tongue

Guy McDougall
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #5 on: 05 May, 2010, 11:31:59 AM »

I bought one pair for safekeeping, then picked up another pair on eBay to actually wear from time to time.

Any chance of exchanging these 'safe' ones for some ultra-rare Kappa, or even Delta, or Fulvia parts?  Cheesy

Guy McDougall
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #6 on: 22 June, 2010, 10:30:29 AM »

I found some at Auto Halan, the Dutch Lancia agents!

Thanks to Stu for helping procure them - they arrived safely in Pangbourne last week.

Guy McDougall
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd