Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 02:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car wanted for short film  (Read 1810 times)
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« on: 13 April, 2010, 07:20:02 AM »

I've recently received this request.  Its gone to a whole list of car clubs, its short notice, on a Monday, and we've not got the most obvious cars to fit the brief.  However, if anyone wants to offer their services, the email is rayfb00@hotmail.com.  Great name for a film producer...!

"Hello there, I am the producer of a film called Poissions Grillets (a 10 minute short drama set in the late 80s/early 90s) and we are looking to procure the use of some kind of car that would be suitable for the characters vehicle. Condition is largely unimportant though the age of the vehicle would ideally be early 80s and (if possible) slightly worn looking. The characters are two hard up working class young men who accidently find them selves the participants of a grizzly murder.
Filming will take place on the afternoon / evening of Monday 19th April somewhere in the Ormskirk/Liverpool area and will only take a couple of hours of your time. The cast members will not have to drive the vehicle though the driver may have to carry a passenger and there will be a short sequence where a dead body is pulled out of the boot. You can rest assured that the vehicle will be treated with the upmost respect by the cast and crew (I'm a total car nut myself thought unfortunately my Alfa 75 is off the road at the moment)
If any of your members are wiling or able to help us it would be massively appreciated and whilst we are unable to offer any kind of payment for services rendered we would be willing to help out with the cost of fuel to the location. The film will be getting entered into various film competitions and a free copy of the finished DVD will be included.
I hope that someone is able to help us out with this and we eagerly await your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Ray F Beard."

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd