Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
20 April, 2024, 01:31:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lambda on TV  (Read 3392 times)
chrislg
« on: 27 August, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »

Did anyone happen see the programme on BBC2 Monday 24th August called 'Saving Britain's Past'? During the programme a Lambda Torpedo (looking as though it had been shortened) registration number PX4213 was seen for a short time being driven by two bowler hatted men in near deserted London(?) streets in what looked like the early to mid 1950s. The registration does not appear in the last edition of the register, but I am curious to know if anyone can shed any light on this car.

By the way the programme about saving Bath's heritage was interesting as well!

Chris
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2009, 10:19:58 PM »

Another Lambda appeared in Andrew Marr's "The Making of Modern Britain" this evening. It can be seen on iplayer at 55.07 into the programme. It's not clear enough to be recognisable, but I wonder which Lambda it was. Too early to have been mine!
Regards, John
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd