Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 09:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a bad translation and certainly no worse than Babel fish  (Read 1493 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 06 March, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »

Just tried having a go with mocrosofts translator

Brian
8227 Cool

BingTranslator

Free online translation service for a truly worldwide web 

Lancia Augusta Cabriolet 1934
Per certi versi si può dire che l`Augusta salvò economicamente la Lancia negli anni più bui della crisi dopo il 1929 in cui molte industrie italiane scomparvero e si proiettò sul futuro con le sue eredi progettuali Aprilia e Ardea superando la guerra e arrivando in tal modo negli anni cinquanta (con l`Aurelia berlina e l`Appia) in un contesto che trovò la Lancia dal punto di vista della produzione industriale impreparata e arretrata (i costi di produzione erano altissimi e fuori mercato).
La prima uscita di questo nuovo modello avviene – come ormai consuetudine Lancia - al Salone di Parigi, aperto il 5 ottobre 1932. In quella occasione, per il mercato francese, la macchina - una 4 cilindri a V da 1,2 litri - viene chiamata "Belna"
Quando però la vettura viene presentata al Salone di Milano dell`aprile 1933, per il lancio effettivo, il nome ufficiale sarà quello, decisamente più importante e "littorio" di Augusta.
Dopo un anno dal lancio della berlina, nell`aprile 1934, al Salone dell`automobile di Milano, viene presentato l`autotelaio pianale portante scatolato per uso dei carrozzieri. Definito come tipo 234 su di esso vengono allestite le carrozzerie fuoriserie. L`autotelaio "234" molto leggero, (appena 570 Kg compresa la ruota di scorta) è un vero pianale come quelli moderni con strutture a sezione a scatola ed è molto abbassato in quanto è munito sul pavimento di un tunnel per la trasmissione. Rispetto alla berlina viene riposizionato il serbatoio carburante posteriormente con pompa elettrica Auto Pulse per l`alimentazione.
Sull`autotelaio 234 la Lancia realizzò nel 1934 una propria versione "trasformabile" cioè un cabriolet "Stabilimenti Lancia" che poi fu riaggiornato e prodotto sino al 1936.
Tra coloro che apprezzarono l`Augusta, acquistandola ed utilizzandola, vanno citati tre famosi campioni del volante: Tazio Nuvolari, Achille Varzi e Luigi Fagioli. Senza dubbio si tratta di un attestato di stima non da poco.
Tazio Nuvolari in particolare adorò l`Augusta e si fece ritrarre spesso accanto ad essa e ne vendette moltissime presso la sua concessionaria Lancia a Mantova, che gestiva grazie ad un prestanome per motivi contrattuali (essendo sotto il vincolo con altre case costruttrici).
Fu proprio Tazio a convincere Varzi, Fagioli ed anche Chiron a comprare l`Augusta. Nelle memorie dei piloti risulta che benché avessero in appannaggio per contratto l`uso di velocissime e potentissime vetture, preferivano invece utilizzare per l`uso quotidiano le Augusta, più leggere e maneggevoli che come diceva la prova di Auto Italiana del `33 si potevano "guidare con il mignolo".

Launches Augusta Cabriolet 1934
It can be said to Augusta saved us economically the darkest launches in the years after the 1929 crisis where many industrialists disappeared and he projected on the future with its heirs design Aprilia and Ardea surpassing the war and arriving in this way in the fifties (with the Aurelia saloon and the Appia) in a context that found Launches from the point of view of industrial production and rearward unprepared (production costs were very high and off-market).
The first release of this new model takes place – as usual Launches-at the Paris Salon, opened on October 5, 1932. On that occasion, on the French market, the machine-a 4-cylinder V 1.2 litres-is called "Belna"
However, when the car is presented at the Salon in Milan in April 1933, multi-lingual, the official name will be that much more important and "littorio" of Augusta.
After a year since the launch of the saloon in April 1934, car Milan, was presented the chassis platform bearing reinforced using coachbuilders. Defined as type 234 on it are bodyshops Roadsters. The chassis "234" very lightweight (just 570 Kg including spare wheel) is a true platform as modern facilities to section a box and is very lowered as is fitted on the floor of a tunnel for transmission. Compared to the saloon repositions the fueltank posteriorly with electric pump Pulse Car for food.
On chassis 234 Lance realized in 1934 a own version "convertible" i.e. a cabriolet "establishments launches" later riaggiornato and produced until 1936.
Among those who appreciated Augusta, acquistandola and by using it, three famous samples of the steering wheel: Tazio Nuvolari, Achille varzi and Luigi Fagioli. Without doubt this is a certificate of appreciation rabble.
Tazio Nuvolari particularly worshipped the Augusta and was often portray next to it and sold many at his dealership Launches in Mantua, which operated thanks to a nominee for contractual reasons (being bound with other manufacturers).
It was Tazio to convince Varzi, beans and Chiron to buy the Augusta. In the memoirs of the riders is that although they had in the preserve for contract using the very quick and powerful cars, preferred to use for everyday use the Augusta, light that as proof of Auto Italiana del ' 33 could be "drive with the little finger". 
    Rate this translation:       Copy Translation 

Translate webpage h​t​t​p​:​/​/​u​k​.​m​c​8​7​0​.​m​a​i​l​.​y​a​h​o​o​.​c​o​m​/​m​c​/​w​e​l​c​o​m​e​?​.​p​a​r​t​n​e​r​=​b​t​-​1​&​a​m​p​;​.​g​x​=​1​&​a​m​p​;​.​t​m​=​1​2​6​7​8​8​0​3​2​1​&​a​m​p​;​.​r​a​n​d​=​c​v​d​r​g​f​m​l​t​6​c​a​0​#​_​p​g​=​s​h​o​w​M​e​s​s​a​g​e​&​a​m​p​;​s​M​i​d​=​1​&​a​m​p​;​&​a​m​p​;​f​i​l​t​e​r​B​y​=​&​a​m​p​;​.​r​a​n​d​=​1​6​3​3​6​2​5​5​4​0​&​a​m​p​;​m​i​d​I​n​d​e​x​=​1​&​a​m​p​;​m​i​d​=​1​_​6​9​8​5​4​_​A​D​Z​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​W​f​H​S​5​J​P​a​A​H​G​s​i​%​2​F​E​g​7​c​&​a​m​p​;​m​=​1​_​7​0​5​8​6​_​A​D​1​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​C​K​t​S​5​J​Q​v​A​u​f​d​R​9​q​g​x​s​,​1​_​6​9​8​5​4​_​A​D​Z​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​W​f​H​S​5​J​P​a​A​H​G​s​i​%​2​F​E​g​7​c​,​1​_​6​5​2​1​6​_​A​D​x​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​S​g​Z​S​5​H​%​2​F​H​w​7​o​J​S​J​c​Z​f​8​,​1​_​6​3​1​6​0​_​A​D​5​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​D​K​T​S​5​G​5​V​A​U​4​d​y​9​w​x​N​8​,​1​_​6​2​4​6​6​_​A​D​p​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​C​q​o​S​5​G​5​N​Q​8​j​m​B​C​4​U​1​E​,​1​_​5​1​3​7​4​_​A​E​R​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​Y​I​q​S​5​D​B​n​w​d​q​z​g​2​v​m​w​A​,​1​_​4​9​2​5​3​_​A​D​t​y​%​2​B​F​c​A​A​Q​I​w​S​5​B​m​b​A​y​M​e​l​g​m​w​2​U​,​&​a​m​p​;​s​o​r​t​=​d​a​t​e​&​a​m​p​;​o​r​d​e​r​=​d​o​w​n​&​a​m​p​;​s​t​a​r​t​M​i​d​=​0​&​a​m​p​;​h​a​s​h​=​d​2​c​8​5​6​f​4​a​a​7​2​7​6​1​e​f​3​e​f​3​f​5​0​d​a​4​d​a​5​1​6​&​a​m​p​;​.​j​s​r​a​n​d​=​7​0​8​1​5​9​9​ 

New: To help with Haitian relief efforts we have built a beta Haitian Creole translation engine. Simply select it in the Language drop-down box above.

New: See this page on your mobile device.

New: Microsoft® Indic Language Input Tool (Romanized text to Indic scripts transliteration)

ESL (English as a Second Language) Assistant

Microsoft® Maren (Romanized text to Arabic script transliteration)

Add the webpage translator to your site  Powered by Microsoft® Translator 
  The Microsoft® Translator webpage widget allows you to bring real-time, in-place translations to your web site. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation Bot for Windows Live Messenger.
Simply add mtbot@hotmail.com to your contacts and invite Tbot to your conversations. Simply add mtbot@hotmail.com to your contacts and invite Tbot to your conversations. 

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd