Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 05:57:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vinyl roofs are back!  (Read 2933 times)
lee69
« on: 24 February, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »

OK, what do we think of the cars scheduled for the Lancia stand at that will be at the Geneva show? First is a limited-run Delta in Hard Black. Personally, I like it, the beige leather is particularly classy.

Next up is the Musa one-off (?), again very classy. The Musa doesn't look to bad for it's age does it. And look close, it really does have a vinyl (albeit leather) roof!

Lastly, a limited-run Ypsilon Elle. I'm sure the metallic mauve (or is that puce?) works in a warm, sunny Mediterranean setting but maybe not in cold grey Northern Europe, but I like the two-tone black and white version.

And there will be a combined Lancia-Chrysler stand http://bit.ly/d749Bw

Images and more details on www.italiaspeed.com.

Lee
« Last Edit: 24 February, 2010, 09:45:48 PM by lee69 » Logged
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 February, 2010, 01:33:10 AM »

OK, what do we think of the cars scheduled for the Lancia stand at that will be at the Geneva show? First is a limited-run Delta in Hard Black. Personally, I like it, the beige leather is particularly classy.

Next up is the Musa one-off (?), again very classy. The Musa doesn't look to bad for it's age does it. And look close, it really does have a vinyl (albeit leather) roof!

Lastly, a limited-run Ypsilon Elle. I'm sure the metallic mauve (or is that puce?) works in a warm, sunny Mediterranean setting but maybe not in cold grey Northern Europe, but I like the two-tone black and white version.

And there will be a combined Lancia-Chrysler stand http://bit.ly/d749Bw

Images and more details on www.italiaspeed.com.

Lee
Well worth reading about the new Fiat twin air 900cc turbo twin engine technology, talk about how to get the best out of an engine, 85bhp from a 900cc twin !

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Aurelia Adam

« Reply #2 on: 25 February, 2010, 10:20:07 AM »

Pah!  That's nowt .. I get just under 100bhp from 700cc single turbo 3 cylinder whilst others have got 120bhp from a 600cc ... mind you 20 something mpg is a bit silly in a Smart car
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 25 February, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »

reading the article closely suggests they will be taking the twin up to 105 bhp, which is even more impressive.  No CO2 figures there, but I'd aexpect these to be pretty outstanding too, given what the new Multiairs are posting...

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
lee69
« Reply #4 on: 25 February, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

Pah!  That's nowt .. I get just under 100bhp from 700cc single turbo 3 cylinder whilst others have got 120bhp from a 600cc ... mind you 20 something mpg is a bit silly in a Smart car

Couldn't agree more. Our Brabus roadster has 101bhp and our current ForTwo Turbo pushes out 84bhp from 999cc, although these all have one more cylinder than the impressive Fiat twin. I just hope that Fiat go ahead with the Serbian built Topolino and the proposed Lancia version, although I read somewhere that the project had been shelved - a shame.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd