Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 05:49:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just bought a delta 1.6 turbo  (Read 5730 times)
Daytonadream
Lapsed

« on: 10 February, 2010, 08:53:35 AM »

Hi,

Just bought a Delta 1.6 turbo as a project collect it Saturday so don't have all the info just yet.
However,can anyone advise did the Detla come with rear roof spoiler and side skirts or as I guess they are add on's.
I know the rear parcel shelf (grey) will need to be replaced and will need a set of original wheels,anyone got items for sale.
The head has been skimmed ready to refit which my son will do for me so once it's sorted I'll report back.Oh it's lowered at moment so this will have to be put back to standard so yes lots to do, some rust around roof panel and rear o/s wing . The reg is F113 MNM.
Anyone know the car! it's white.
Stu
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2010, 09:14:19 AM »

Congratulations!!  (...I think...)

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
nyssa7
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 10 February, 2010, 10:00:36 AM »

Side skirts yes, roof spoiler no

Getting very rare these days, I had one of the launch cars back in 1984 and keep thinking I should find another

2000 kappa coupe 20vt
1996 kappa saloon 20vt race car
the "Yntegrale"
1999 Lotus Elise S1
2016 AMG GTS

Y10 Advisor
Mike8v
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 10 February, 2010, 05:04:04 PM »

Im afraid Iv only got 1 hf turbo alloy but Iv stuck it on fleabay but if your interested then please let me know, and just out of curiosity is the spoiler genuine or a fiber glass copy

Mike
mark
« Reply #4 on: 10 February, 2010, 10:31:05 PM »

Hi, the side skirts should be black rubber with HF Turbo badges at the rear ends. A spoiler was not standard but could be fitted as an option.

Good luck with the car, Mark..
Daytonadream
Lapsed

« Reply #5 on: 14 February, 2010, 11:25:08 AM »

Car now with me so able to start seeing what needs to be done.As stated it's a project taken on with all the problems associated with someones forlorn project, all I do know for sure is the head has to be refitted having been skimmed.
The aim is to get it up and running so the head has to be refitted all the bits in boxes have to be sorted out! I know new hoses will be required, looked at silicone from samco via demon tweeks ,the thing is I don,t know what sizes or how many due to the state of carnage in the engine bay! can someone advise what I need or a kit number /supplier that can supply a full set? will also need a radiator.

The sill spoilers/covers are fibreglass as is the rear roof spoiler.
Thought it was white but the original colour looks to be grey/silver
Anyone know it's history the reg again is F113 MNM... VIN NO ZLA831ABOOO457973 ENGINE NO 00897938 showing 78k miles.

Thanks

Stu
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 14 February, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »

Stu - I'd suggest a call to someone like Neil Smith at NJS in Pershore.  He knows his way around Deltas and should be able to advise on a lot of this sort of issue - and probably help you source some of the kit that you need.  Tanc Barratt also may be useful, though he can be a. pricey and b. not always the most user friendly of people...

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
Daytonadream
Lapsed

« Reply #7 on: 15 February, 2010, 11:04:17 PM »

Looking for some help putting things back together not having ever seen a complete engine in place on one of these cars (awaiting manual to arrive).
As you will have surmised from my previous posts I am putting my engine back into the dark empty hole at the front via bits from the boxes! Some good colour pictures of how it should look would be a great help .

So if someone has a 1.6i  turbo hf could you please email me with some attached images.

Many thanks

Stu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd