Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Source of Fulvia Zagato,Fulvia Coupe, Appia, and some Flaminia parts in France.  (Read 2530 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 24 December, 2009, 02:17:25 AM »

As you may, or may not know, I've been hunting around for sometime for the tailgate locking mechanism for a series 1 Fulvia Sport Zagato, for a friend in South Africa, in the search I was given a lead to someone in France, who my German contact  thought might be able to help.
At last I've made contact, and he has the bits my man was after, however,  he has many other spares for both series Fulvia Zagato as well as Coupe. and for Flaminia and Appia.etc. Grin
Attached is a compilation from his emails of some of what he has for sale, but I understand he has a lot more.
If you're looking for anything I suggest you email him quick, I've held off up to now as he originally wanted everything to come through me, which isn't really practical, so I've now got his permission to go public with his details.

Here are the details for my contact in Paris, and extracts from his emails.
My name is François-xavier BOURIN, and am a old president of the french club Scuderia Lancia. At that time , the club as transformed is name to "LANCIA CLASSIC CLUB", to be more generalist with his members.
Email. fxbourin@club-internet.fr   

To arriving to your problem, I have plenty of Fulvia Flavia, Appia and Flaminia parts and I will be very glad to help you.

I can tell you that here in France, the people have bought many LANCIA during the last 40 years.
I find some incredible car yet. If you want a Zagato Fulvia, it is not a problem ( about 4000 euro). A running Flaminia berline, not a
problem ( about 3500 euro), a Flaminia coupe Farina engine blocked up, not a problem ( 5500 euros). With not so much money.
Actually , I know those cars. The other rarely cars are more expensive.
But they are only with left hand drive.

For the payment, I think that your friends can send me money with a direct transfer to my Bank.

You can give my email to other interested Lancia owners, but you can also being my "correspondent" for them. ( A bit of a contradiction, which is why I wanted to ask him first before I give out his email)

I have different parts re-manufactured for Fulvia and Flavia and Flaminia

For Fulvia S2/S3 and Flavia 2000, BV5 :
-kit for repairing the auxiliary steering box. Only manufactured with bronze metal, not than Omicron with plastic. It is too breakable.
Price: 58 euro( four parts in the kit: 2 tubes and 2  washers)
- Kit for the gearbox level: 2 parts  32 euro. Bronze metal.

For Flavia S1 and Flaminia all models: pin in marine inox polished for Servo frein : 58euro

For Flaminia all models:
Master-cylinder new  diam. 25, but nude: 194euro

And for the 1600HF engine, two of them are completely new. One second series, and one first series .And some parts for the first and
second versions.
I have also a very special engine which is a mix of 1300 and 1600.
it is a 1400 prototype. The crankshaft and the conrods are from 1300.
Block, pistons and head from a rallye 1,6HF. very good sound, so many couple.
It is an engine that I want to sell. Complete, running good but need a overhauling cause of 34 years of sleeping......

My price asked for is : 4000 €

For example, a 1600 engine overhauled is sold 6400€ in standard exchange. And for a 1300, it is 2600€.
With one year guarantee.

I hope this will be of interest and use to some of you. I understand from a further emails, that he has reconditioned over 70 Fulvia Engines, as well as many gearboxes.
Some of the parts are at his 2nd Home, which he won't be visiting until the back end of February.
The Fulvia Sport Zagato is one of his own Lancia's.

Brian
8227 Cool

* IMGP2079 copy.jpg (74.74 KB, 300x225 - viewed 369 times.)

* IMGP2080 copy.jpg (79.64 KB, 300x225 - viewed 365 times.)

* IMGP2203 copy.jpg (91.48 KB, 300x400 - viewed 378 times.)

* IMGP2204 copy.jpg (76.79 KB, 250x333 - viewed 348 times.)

* IMGP2214 copy.jpg (86.88 KB, 300x225 - viewed 374 times.)

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
angelorange
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 05 January, 2010, 12:03:57 PM »

Yes he has advertised engine work for fulvias here:

http://www.viva-lancia.com/lancia_forsale/index.htm

best

I'm entitled to my ignorance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print