Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED bumper quarter for a series one Fulvia Zagato  (Read 3319 times)
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« on: 29 October, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »

Hi can anyone help?

Still looking for a good condition rear of-side (drivers side) bumper quarter for a series one Fulvia Zagato.

Please contact me on: pwood13660@blueyonder.co.uk   if you can please help.

(please see pic)

Thanks, Paul

« Last Edit: 17 November, 2009, 07:19:23 PM by zagatoman » Logged

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
Nigel Carine

« Reply #1 on: 03 November, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »

Hi Paul

I have a full set of stainless steel bumpers. I am not sure what car they came off but they do fit the Zagato. The two rear  quater bumpers are in good condition but they have the rubber strips in them which by the look of your picture are not the same as yours. The front has a seriouse bump in it and I cannot find anyone who will fix it. It has the fixing holes for the rubber strip which is missing.

I have posted this rather than PM you as I am looking for front and rear series 2 zagato bumpers, mine are like paper doilies.

Nigel
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #2 on: 03 November, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

Hi Nigel

Unfortunately for me, sounds like you have bumpers for a series two Zagato. I am looking for the earlier type with no rubber inserts, and only the drivers side rear quarter.

Are they not a suitable replacement for your car if you manage to get the bumper sorted.

Is it posable to chrome stainless steel?

Good luck, Paul

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
Philm
« Reply #3 on: 03 November, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »

It is possible to chrome the stainless, it will need to be prepped though just like ferrous steels, cleaned copper plated etc
Dilambdaman
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 04 November, 2009, 12:04:15 AM »

Find a stainless steel catering equipment manufacturer!

Couldn't find a S1 rear bumper for the Fanalone. Used a S1 coupe bumper and had the number plate holes welded up, the mounting brackets attached and the blade polished by a stainless steel catering equipment manufacturer.  Not cheap but very effective.

Robin.

Robin Lacey 3222

1932 Dilambda
1992 Y10 GTie
2012 Delta Mk3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd