Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1979 BETA COUPE 2000 S2 NON F/L - BETTER THAN A1 CONDITION  (Read 2802 times)
carljenkins
« on: 10 September, 2009, 10:34:28 AM »

Up for sale is my superb Lancia Beta Coupe 2000. She is a 1979 early S2 pre facelift car and has had many thousands spent in the late 1990's on a full bare metal restoration. The car has had little use since then and is in pristine condition all round. The interior is fantastic and original, not re-upholstered. In my 20+ years as a Lancia enthusiast, I have never seen a Beta as good as this, especially an early series car which are now very rare.

The cambelt was changed in 2008, along with new centre and rear stainless steel exhaust. The tyres are all virtually new including the spare.

It is hard to describe this car properly - you really have to see it to appreciate it. Even the underside of the car is clean and shiny with stone chip protection underneath the paint (and not blathered with underseal hiding problems as I have seen so often).

The car comes complete with the original handbooks and service book, many bills and receipts for work, photographs of the bare shell rebuild and a list of all previous keepers. The V5 is registered in my name and there is a bit of tax left to the end of the month.

I can't stress enough the importance of actually seeing this car - it has had a massively disproportionate amount of money spent on it in relation to it's resale value. I am reluctantly selling because I need the space and the money to complete my 4 year (and counting) restoration of a S1 Beta Spyder.

I doubt there is a better early series example out there!

Price £4,900 ono.

For more photographs, visit    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30357077@N04/sets/72157621969274381/

Contact Carl Jenkins on 07831 896131 / 01751 471527 / carlthecarman@yahoo.co.uk

carljenkins
« Reply #1 on: 16 April, 2010, 06:16:28 PM »

I have put my car up for sale on eBay again with a classified price of £4995. It has just sailed through it's MOT and is ready for the summer.

Carl.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd